Bioshock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I also think that Guillermo Del Toro should have taken it. He seems to be a bit more creative. They already said that they were going to tweak the story a bit because of the story line.
The game's worth it though. I love it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
IMO, THE best game of 2007.

And I can't see any formidable blockbuster potential with the game's story fully intact. It would have religious nuts and anti-drug campaigns running rampant around the country.

Jan 14, 2006
i didnt really like the game. im a fan of rpg's and still didnt like it idk why just something about it that seems stupid. and it also made me dizzy when i played it

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
IMO, THE best game of 2007.

And I can't see any formidable blockbuster potential with the game's story fully intact. It would have religious nuts and anti-drug campaigns running rampant around the country.
Absolutely. Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams has been confirmed too.
But yeah, I can already see a lot of people going nuts over it. There's been feminists talking crap about how it shows scenes (the plasmid movies) of women being hit by a man whilst having a big smile of satisfaction on his face.

LMFAO There were disclaimers about how the game could effect your equilibrium while being played.
Really? I never heard of that. How so?