Binary Star

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
You know whats allso some dope hip hop, Infinite 360. I think dudes from canada but he can rip it up. I never heard of him up till a few days ago but i got one of his cds and its pretty tight. Hes on that binary star/one be lo type shit.

Mar 10, 2006
reality check is on of my favorite songs! real hiphop. i like the part where one of them says "better believe this/ most rappers cant achieve this /im bad to the bone but xrays cant even see this"

Jan 1, 2006
ntrancex said:
reality check is on of my favorite songs! real hiphop. i like the part where one of them says "better believe this/ most rappers cant achieve this /im bad to the bone but xrays cant even see this"
"see im strategic, i let ya money talk bull-shhit, walk while i keep it rollin like paraplegics..." track is fire!!!

Feb 13, 2006
swoop187 said:
I think one of em is on the run for murder.
where the fuck did you hear that from? and which one are you talking about?

one be lo aka one man army has been doing a lot of solo shit. i'm not sure about senim silla, but they are doing a show together in so-cal this friday.

Oct 13, 2004
ntrancex said:
Chea buddy. This is my ALL-TIME Favorite from Binary Star.