Billy O´Reilly against NAS (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
this is the first time i actually can see where bill is comin from but hes still wrong bucuz he doesnt know that for a while nas a has been a postive rapper and when he talks about guns and shit he doesnt glorify it...if i was nas i wouldnt even wanna do that shit...even if he only made one song talkin about killin he shoudlnt accpet that invite cuz he shuda known sumbody was gonna dig that shit up

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lol @ cracker-ass bill o'Reilly: "Nooaaahaass". That muthafucka takes so much shit outta proportion. Fuck Bill O'Reilly. Next, he's gonna say that rap influenced tha dude who can barely speak English to shoot up every1 @ VTech. Nas needs to "Shoot 'em up, Just shoot 'em up, wut? Kill, Kill, Kill, Bill O' Fuckin' Reilly."

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
It's obvious Bill O' Reilly can't stand to see a successful Black person, but he really needs to stop trying to demonize everybody thats Black. He couldn't leave it @ Nas, he has to mention Marcus & Michael Vick 2, even tho they had nothing to do with anything other than the fact that they are alumni. & if that wuznt enuff, he has 2 talk about Elvis like tha bitch is still alive to make all the white republicans watching Fox happy. lol wow.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

man fuck bill o'rielly...so Nas who actually is one of the postive rappers in the game at times can't go and do a show at VT but bush who has killed thousands can go and give speaches every where. I would love to read a story about Bill gettin checked on the streets and have some embarrasing shit done to him. Ain't this the same guy who was spendin thousadns on phone sex? Punk ass bitch.

And Im sure when Nas does this concert he wouldn't be doing songs talkin about killing people. He would be on some positive shit. Basically, its Fuck Bill O Rielly

Mar 13, 2003
Unkut Yola said:
lmao bill is ignorant
/\
Agreed............Maybe he should actually do his homework (or did he?!) on "nahhhhhs" before he speaks about him. How come he didnt mention anything about several other "positive" songs NAS has....hhhmmmmm indeed!
What makes this dude think that NAS is gonna even perform songs like the one mentioned?!

Bill O'Riley = Bullshit
And that my friend is a matter of MY OPINION!!!!

May 6, 2007
fuck O' Reilly, he is so ignorant, nas is one of the most positvie rappers out right now, yes that song is about murder but o well, dumb ass people think music is the cuase for all the problems in the world

Nov 14, 2006
"Bill O'Reilly was accused of sexually harassing coworker Andrea Mackris with explicit phone conversations that were allegedly taped. Besides the use of loofas and falafels as sex objects, Bill O’Reilly had also revealed homoerotic desires to use vibrators on himself, fantasies of explicit Caribbean vacations, and a desire for Ms. Mackris to perform oral sex on him, but not finish." If you want to read the full article go to http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/03/06/142706.php

Its easy to make someone look bad when you cherry pick

Jan 1, 2006
Bill is taking this rap story that Nas is singing about to far.

Just because an artist incorporates a story in his music doesn't mean he lives it.

Bill O'Reily wrote a book that took place during the Vietnam War that talked about Soldiers rapping women.

He's been critized about that and everytime it's brought up he says it's fiction.

Nas' music at times can be fiction too or written in a different point of view so he needs to learn some motherfucking sense when it comes to stories.