BILLS AHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

THERE GONNA LOSE HENRY OR MAGHEE THEY BOTH SELFISH AS FUCK MAGHEE SAYIN HE WANTS 2 B TRADED IF HE DOESNT GET THA STARTING JOB

Jun 24, 2004
Cut-Throat said:
Detroit,Dallas,Chicago,TB,Philly,etc,etc

Dallas=no they got 2 good backs

Detroit= kevin jones there number one pick will be good for 1200 yards and 8 tds so no

Chicago= they got thomas jones and the atrain, im sure he doesnt wanna go there

Tampa Bay= yeah he could get on there, im not to high on garner

Philly= NO! they got rid of staley to allow buchhalter and westbrook to take over. they dont want another 3 man commitee

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Buckhalter out for the season

man this shit is fucked up, if my damn team could get along we could have a vicious running attack, but fools is fuckin selfish, McGahee aint played a down yet in the regular season and he thinks he can start, and Travis Henry is a 1500 yard per season back, they need to both shut up and coexist

May 4, 2002
How in the hell does this Miami fag McGayhee think he has any kind of leverage when it comes to anything? He has not played an NFL game yet(Pre-season doesn't count). Travis Henry ran for 1400 yds last year. I will take a proven 1400 yd back over a player who had to sit out a whole year because of a serious injury. This is all the work of that annoying asshole agent of McGayhee's, fuckin Drew Rosenhaus.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
HENRY'S ALL GOOD JUST BRUISED RIBS, AND MCGAHEE AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE, HE GONE SIT IN HIS PLACE AND PLAY WHEN IT'S HIS TIME, ALTHOUGH HE HAS BEEN IMPRESSIVE THESE LAST 2 GAMES!!!
BUT THE BILLS AIN'T GONNA GIVE'EM UP!!!
IF ANYTHING THEY'RE GONNA SWITCH'EM UP LIKE THEY DID WITH THURMAN THOMAS AND KENNETH DAVIS IN EVERY OTHER PLAY!!!

Jun 24, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
HENRY'S ALL GOOD JUST BRUISED RIBS, AND MCGAHEE AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE, HE GONE SIT IN HIS PLACE AND PLAY WHEN IT'S HIS TIME, ALTHOUGH HE HAS BEEN IMPRESSIVE THESE LAST 2 GAMES!!!
BUT THE BILLS AIN'T GONNA GIVE'EM UP!!!
IF ANYTHING THEY'RE GONNA SWITCH'EM UP LIKE THEY DID WITH THURMAN THOMAS AND KENNETH DAVIS IN EVERY OTHER PLAY!!!

AS a football fan I have to tell u man, give it up, THE BILLS AINT GOIN NOWHERE THIS YEAR, just hope when u guys trade henry u get something good.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said,
"There is no truth to that whatsoever.''

Team president Tom Donahoe later denied the report, too.

"There's nothing to it,'' said Donahoe, who was at Philadelphia's preseason game against Baltimore on Friday night. "Willis is making progress and is very happy. We have no intention of trading him. We need them both.''

McGahee was not available for comment, as the Bills were off Friday in preparation for Saturday's preseason game against Tennessee. McGahee's agent Drew Rosenhaus declined comment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

THEM NIGGAS AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE!!!
AND BUFFALO MASH'N' THIS YEAR!!!

K

KAH

^^^^^ok im sure there not goin any where. If they dont 1 of em is gonna hold out so either way only 1 is gonna play

K

KAH

yea but they dont want 2 do that so 1 of em is gonna bitch & hold out & maghee cant say he wants trade if he doesnt get tha 1st string job he hasnt proved shit

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Jim Gehman, buffalobills.com
08/20/2004 11:00 AM

Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. Can a halfback tandem work at One Bills Drive? History has proven it can, and do so very well, as a matter of fact. Evidenced by the one-two punch of Thurman Thomas and Kenneth Davis.