Bilistic on the air, maybe in your town.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
been on the road the last 5 days, just got back in, got interviewed by 6 different radio stations, in colorado (including 2 in denver) and in wyoming. We were interviewed, promoted the album, and they will now be playing all day long in full rotation. I put my album in 10 different sam goody's in between wichita kansas, and casper wyoming, so if your in between there hit up sam goody and pick up the album. and we hit up bout 20 malls handing out flyers and promoting, then did 2 shows in wyoming. It was a great trip, got ALOT accomplished. Hopefully ya'll can help support me even more, hit up your sam goody, if it ain't there see if they'll do consignment and if you'll put it in there for me, and help promote it I'll send you the disks and a bunch of flyers, I would like to get it in as many different cities as possible, but it will be no good if no one knows there they're so you'll have to be willing to pass out flyers and promote it. if so hit me up at [email protected] and if anyone can set up some shows I'll be willing to go anywhere as long as it will be worthwhile. We've been doing big thangs, but there is always a way to do even more, so any ideas or anything hit me up. if you don't have the album already see if it's in your sam goody, if it ain't get it at clickandnod.com and you can hear samples at www.mp3.com/mr__bilistic so check it out. Peace, and love.

hit up my OFFICIAL WEBSITE at http://www.mrbilistic.w3.to