Biggest WPS You've Ever Done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
so this week i hiked yosemites half dome with my white comrades. was one of the tougher and scarier things ive ever done. took us 12 hours (started at 1am and finished at 1pm). my body is still sore.

and i literally took a big pooper at the top of the mountain aha!

3 ppl died along the trail hours before we started our hike.

any of you guys ever done this?

or other wps like whitewater rafting, or eating goldfish?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
white people shit that i have done that i considered the biggest?

the fuck if i know

when i get drunk drunk around white folks i tend to out do them in every form of entertainment, or at least try to so i guess that could be considered biggest WPS i done ever did breh

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
its weird, entertainment, at least that i have noticed to white folks, ranges from beer pong to throwing planks of wood at each other while riding bmx bikes.

i must admit, i have more scars from doing WPS then i ever had doing gangster hood turfed out block shit

Props: Roz

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dont get me wrong, i have played beer pong with 4 collared popped cool white guys to brehs having to adjust they biscuit because they jump to gatdam much when they make one cup..the sport has definitly branched out the burbs to the hood and beyond like some reverse rap culture or some shit. thing is i drink while i shoot beer pong, tf am i being rewarded by losing to drink? fuck you

and yes, the dudes were on some jackass shit too, WPS?

May 20, 2006
That sucks. It's a beautiful day out today, at least where I am, so I hope you cheer up Ed. Give Dre a call and go to the park and bbq or something.
it's been 105 degrees with the heat index Fo' the last 8 days roun' here.... breh......... i been bbq'n @ 7 in the morn........ lol...... still sweatin' my azz off.......

plus my GodFather passed away this morn... from lung cancer........