biggest first round flops in the recent year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Ryan Leaf, Robert Gallery, Mario Williams(if you look at what Reggie Bush did compared then yes), Mike Williams REMEMBER HIM FROM USC BUST!, Rashuan Woods from the 49ers had only like 10 catches then released, WHAT A WASTE OF A FIRST ROUND PICK!

Apr 25, 2002
Phillip Buchanon..had a pretty good first couple years in Oakland but fell off hard since. Last I heard he was cut by Houston after they gave up a 2nd and 3rd rounder for him..

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
phillip buchanon, mike rumph...these guys were doin it in the u. when they went to the league they just fell the fuck off.

robert gallery. again, scouts were drooling over this behemoth of a man when he was in iowa. now, this dude is just awful.

and mike williams, from usc...he just doesn't seem to have a great work ethic. and with that his talent with that 6'5'', 230 lb. frame has come to a waste in the league.

add his former teammate and fellow wide receiver charles rogers out of michigan state to that list.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
wow, but there's just too many first round picks that haven't live up to expectations recently.

marcus spears(cowboys), tyler brayton(raiders), william green(browns), sammy davis/kwame harris(49ers), kyle boller(ravens), michael haynes(bears), ryan sims(chiefs), michael jenkins/ashley lelie(falcons), wendell bryant(cardinals), troy williamson(vikings), reggie williams/matt jones(jaguars), rashaun woods(chargers)...can all be considered as first round flops.

Apr 25, 2002
ILLER THAN ILL said:
^yeah, that guy sucks. i don't know how his name is actually pronounced, because when i watch 49ers games, they pronounce it without the "e" at the end. unlike the lakers forward kwame brown, the pronounce it "kwa-me."
It's pronounced just like "LAME," but with a "Kw" instead of the "L."

And yeah he sucks. I'm surprised he didn't ruin more of Frank Gore's runs last year. He's the master of holding. Believe you me, many a pass play has been negated because of this faggot.