Biggest ball hogs in the NBA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
but some of those ball hogs win a lot of games tho!!!

This chart includes the 50 players in the NBA who use the most offensive possessions. An offensive possession is defined as a shot attempt, drawn foul or turnover. On the X axis, you'll see the raw number of possessions. On the Y axis, you'll see Points Per Possessions (PPP), a standard measure of offensive efficiency.

chart is from www.blazersedge.com

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Maggette's place is not surprising. He doesnt have more "possessions" cuz doesnt play anywhere close to as many minutes as monta, but he has the best "points per possession" because he scores (gets to the line at least) every time he touches the ball. A better ballhog to have on your team.

Aug 7, 2003
applyin numbers to sports sometimes backfires. like hollingers PER ratings and this as some of those players on the chart arent really ballhogs more so #1 options for their teams.

Sep 4, 2002
FedEx was basically takin a shot at The Ws/Monta Ellis with this one
lol! chill out dude. thats not why I posted it... I don't think about the warriors THAT much. I was actually posting it because of how crazy it is how lebron kobe and durant shoot the ball that much more then anyone in the league and SCORE that much.