BIGGEST ASS HOLE YOU EVER MET IN SPORTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
MAN MINE WAS JOE MONTANA WENT TO ROCKLIN AS A YOUNGSTAR TRYING TO GET HIS AUTOGRAPH AND HE WAS A STRAIGHT BITCH THERE WAS 2 OTHER KIDS AROUND AND THEY WERE WHITE I WAS THERE FIRST HE SIGNS THERE SHIT THEN TELLS ME HE GOTS TO GO THATS WHY MY UNCLE IN MENLO USED TO SELL HIS PUNK ASS YOLA AND HE SAID HIS BACK WAS FUCKED UP MAN THEY USED TO CALL HIM HUBBATANA REAL TALK DUDE WAS ON THAT SHIT DURING THAT BACK SURGERY SHIT 49ER FAN TO THE HEART BUT FUCK JOE MONTANA

May 10, 2002
lol....back in the day i was at a baseball tourney up near pittsburg and the steelers was having training camp....the team visited one day and we was gettin autographs from folks and shit.....and then kordell stewart comes out and just ignores and walks by everyone....faggot....

jerome bettis was cool tho....that is one big sonovabitch....

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Barry Bonds, biggest asshole, still my favorite player, I was at a Dogers game with Giants shit when I was like 10, yelling MR BONDS MR BONDS please sign this, i knew he heard me and it was way before the game I was pissed but he hit a 2 home runs that game and I forgave him, Mr Perfect is an asshole too, so is Dominick young

Jul 31, 2002
id have to say Roger Craig....I remember seein this foo at track meets back in the day...he would talk hella shit and always had a big ass ego..thinkin hes god or some shit....fuck roger craig....didnt nobody like his ass

May 9, 2002
if i was famous athlete...and EVERYDAY ALL DAY...ANYWHERE I WENT...there were people running up asking for autographs...i would have to turn people away too....too much damn yelling and it has to get stressful that you can't go to the grocery store for a quick trip...b/c people are all going to get in your way....understand that these are regular folks too

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
gelnalen hill used to run the track w his girl in my high school back in the day...i chatted w them for a few minutes when i had to do some extra laps for pe...he was hella cool...

also met bobby bonds jr. (barrys lil bro) at some minor league game and got an autographed baseball...

@kontac...you caliming montana bought coke from your uncle?...lol...come on...you dont even believe that do you?

and sports players cant go out in public w out some schmoe bugging him/her...i think id have my bad days and ignore some of these folks as well.

Apr 25, 2002
Terrell Owens

I was at the last game at Mile High, an the niners lost pretty bad......TO had a bad game, but so did Jerry Rice............after the game TO is on the bus cryin an bein a lil bitch while Jerry is signin autographs for any lil kid that asked........Rice is a super star an he is out there hookin the kids up, while owens was semi-good an bein a lil hoe ass muthafucka an cryin

B

Blackjack 1577

All tha athletes I've met were cool with me, never had a problem with any of em.

I guess I got lucky :)