Bigg Mann ANd Miss Me' New "joe clark" album in stores!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
i listen to the snippets on ya page shit was wack you and miss me doent sound right im not hating thats how feel about yall music its not sac music

Apr 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
and what is your vision of SAC music?
tha shit thats been comin out of our city after X, Lynch and Bo???
ha ha.....
dont get me started

We need A whole new breed to rep 916....
and Geddog is where all the bullshit stops fam

Have you EVER put anything out or in stores????

had your shit knocked every week on the radio?????????????

Ran your own lable????

Tastsed any success???????

again all coments welcome!!!

Thank you

Geddog!!!

May 30, 2006
Bigg Craze gave me the CD of urs that dropped on Hot Onez along with Skee 64's last album. Skee shit knocked for the most part. Ur album got NO replay. Matter of fact I got rid of it.

And there has been good music coming out of Sac post Lynch, X & Bo.

Them Trauma Unit boys go hard. Nuttfactors, Lil Darelle & a few others. Ur not on any of them cats level. Sorry homie but that's the bizz.

Feb 8, 2003
and again, all comments are welcome
GEDDOG!!!!

and thank you again for keepin tha buzz goin....
Geddog!!!

Go Geddem Dog

Do your thang. I went to teh page but I couldnt listen to the joints bc it wouldnt play ill try again later, You look like a younger version of the rapper 8 Ball from the group 8 ball & mjg (no disrespect or trying to offend you)

Sep 17, 2007
YO!! ITZ JOE CLARK / BEST KNOWN AS GEDDOG
HALF THE HATERZ ON THE SICC / AINT GOT A G.E.D. DOG

YADADA!!! do ya thang pimp

Nov 3, 2007
I heard the album, and like any other album out there.. I either hate or it or love it. In this case the Joe Clark album gets a passing grade. Its funny how we can t support our own but we can support some finger poppin bullshit from the south and be like thats the shit. Yall Geddog Records need to keep doing you... cause success is something we all have to work at achieving, it doesnt happen overnight and for people with negative shit to say, is just a reflection of how they feel about themselves, and they need counseling. Don't trip off the haters and naysayers, they gonna be in the same place 20 yrs from now. You got to be like the majors... do you think they give a fuck about what a hater says ??? They too busy trieing to please there true fans.....

Haters ---- Live and Let Live.....