BIGCHILL Interview (talks about TommyJames)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
muthafuckaz please,aint no need to fake no gotdamn interview.i been here since 2002 and almost everybody in the open forum knows who the fuck TommyJames is.yall need to exit stage left if you you knowing about TJ,thats for the REAL SICCNESS FOLKS THAT KNOW WHATS UP!...iaoish,take yo ass back to the forum you crawled out of.....bimmerlohver,your still new here.fall back ima O.G around these parts.

Nov 14, 2002
its all good,shit reminds me of when you go to a party at your homies house and the party is full of people you know but then you got them fools that dont know you and try to act tough but dont know 95% of the party is your homeboys and end up getting stomped out.

May 14, 2002
muthafuckaz please,aint no need to fake no gotdamn interview.i been here since 2002 and almost everybody in the open forum knows who the fuck TommyJames is.yall need to exit stage left if you you knowing about TJ,thats for the REAL SICCNESS FOLKS THAT KNOW WHATS UP!...iaoish,take yo ass back to the forum you crawled out of.....bimmerlohver,your still new here.fall back ima O.G around these parts.
its all good,shit reminds me of when you go to a party at your homies house and the party is full of people you know but then you got them fools that dont know you and try to act tough but dont know 95% of the party is your homeboys and end up getting stomped out.
Chill out right there dude. Nobody is pinching your clit.
Don't get mad someone didn't hear about you, alright. If you already get mad at something like this, life must be very hard for you.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol @ this netherlandian jerk off being here since May 2002 and not knowing who chill or tommy james is dude should get banned off top for that