Big Tuck- Absolute Truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
i thought this release was real weak as hell. its repitive he talks about ballin too much on every song
that's what DSR are known for, I wouldn't expect anything different from Big Tuck, the problem is that he did it much better on his first album

very few album in the last 5 years were on the level of Purple Hulk, he tries to use the same formula here but somehow it doesn't work that well

Sep 17, 2005
ThaG said:
that's what DSR are known for, I wouldn't expect anything different from Big Tuck, the problem is that he did it much better on his first album

very few album in the last 5 years were on the level of Purple Hulk, he tries to use the same formula here but somehow it doesn't work that well
Man are you serious? I can't talk cuz Ive never heard Purple Hulk I stopped listenin to them dudes around 04, but I find that statement very hard to believe.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I'm absolutely serious, if you into east coast rap and backpack shit you won't like it, but if you want some raw Dirty South rap it's almost a classic

Feb 8, 2003
ThaG said:
I'm absolutely serious, if you into east coast rap and backpack shit you won't like it, but if you want some raw Dirty South rap it's almost a classic

Im not no backpacker fan i like the south more then any other coast now and i thought purple hulk was a so so album(meaning alright for that week/month it dropped) and his new one im not feeling it one bit.