Big Tone and B-Dawg new single coming soon!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
chuco be siccness livin boy!lol i be gettin messages from this dude at like 6 in the morning hahaha cant leave tha sicc alone huh chuco?Fuckin qweerbaits and Tone..you retired or just sittin back now i heard there was a rumor u were done rappin

Sep 16, 2011
I thought Chuco colab'd with Big Tone before or the Siccness Chuco is different from the West Side Berkeley dude?

Anyways, the majority of the people on here are fucking assholes why is that? lol

At least Big Tone makes music that's good enough to listen to almost everybody else sucks

Sep 25, 2008
Assholes? no pos wow! His first solo was the shit,after that I wasn't feeling his new stuff. Fuck my foez was sick,I still bump that cuz there's still mafuckaz like that around me.

Oct 20, 2003
Yes I was really lookin foward to a big siccness parade in my honor. I've waited my whole life to achieve something that huge! Haha! R @Rob , I just been kickin back on the music, it's always just been more of a hobby of mine than anything. Gonna pump this last solo album out then just chill out!