BIG SQUAB LOC !!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
I'M BUMPIN G-SQUAB'S "TROUBLED MAN" RITE NOW AND I WANTED TO KNO WHUT YALL FOLKS REALLY THINK BOUT IT IF YA SWOOPED IT, I'M REALLY FEELIN HIS VOICE, SOME OF THE BEATS AINT THAT GOOD THO', BUT ANYWAY I'D SAY OVERALL IT'S A HEATED RELEASE. I'M ESPECIALLY FEELIN THE TRACKS 1, 5 (FEAT X), 6 & 7. WHUT DO YA THINK ?

Apr 18, 2003
naw, xlocc heard the whole cd. its ok, but i dont think madman status. squab gots spittems, just not on x's level. an that how we see it, since madman is x;s label, they gotta be able to hang wit x, an i dont know if this dogg could. i thought it was koo though

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Soaked Dogg said:
MANE WTF, HOW CAN U SAY HES WACK, SQUAB SPITS HEAT I BET U EVEN DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE WHOLE ALBUM.

Originally posted by silver14209
check it at xlocs site

LOL I own the album plus posted it on my site and silver is tellin you to go peep it on my site yet I havent heard it lol soaked dogg get ya facts straight before you speak on me homie.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
That shit would have never came out also if X would have heard it first. By the time X has reviewed that cd it had already been released. Why you think from now on all cds coming out of the madman camp are reviewed or corrdinated through X himself first.