BIG-ROBOTNIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if said bitch is really said bitch then said bitch is probably an obese juggalette that when seen on the street people question whether said bitch a he or a she

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
[rick ross style] I just smoked a blunt, yeah that bitch was fat
bitch on robo's dick, yeah that bitch was fat
we all point & laugh at robo and say yeah that bitch was fat
he looked up in the mirror sad and said, yeah that bitch was fat [/rick ross style]

Jun 5, 2004
YO, BIG ROBO, YES HOMO
HAIR SAME COLOR AS CHEEZ-IT
BIG FAT PIECE OF SHIT
EAT BURGER WITH COOL-WHIP
CALL ME MADOM
PENIS SAME SIZE
AS ATOM
DAMN, EAT HONEY HAM
YEA I CAN
WENDYS CHICK
FUCKED MICHELIN MAN
BORN SIPPIN FROSTY
EAT SAMMICH WITH COCK MEAT
HOLY SHIT IM UGLY
PANTS SIZE HUSKY
I PEE MY BEDSHEETS
MAKE ME A SWEATER
NEED TEN SHEEPS
MY FAVORITE FOOD
SHAPED LIKE COCK
BANNANA ASTRO POP
DOGS THATS HOT
:beard::beard:

Oct 9, 2004
^^^'masked lemon' has a big faggot head n thick n glasses so does 'rose town ryda' yall were some huge 'Bullet' buger eatin fans... and too many square ass losers like u that try to role with the punches hatin talkin shit on the sicc everyday... go eat shit n die

yall are just some circle jerkin open forum siccness rap nerds with no form of life... no pussy gettin motherfuckers... go get some thicker glasses u can glue to ur heads... keep wastin ur lifes postin random shit in the open forum groupies... go do something productive like buyin a hooker off craigslist or go mow some lawns.. burn in hell.

Jan 9, 2009
^^^'masked lemon' has a big faggot head n thick n glasses so does 'rose town ryda' yall were some huge 'Bullet' buger eatin fans... and too many square ass losers like u that try to role with the punches hatin talkin shit on the sicc everyday... go eat shit n die

yall are just some circle jerkin open forum siccness rap nerds with no form of life... no pussy gettin motherfuckers... go get some thicker glasses u can glue to ur heads... keep wastin ur lifes postin random shit in the open forum groupies... go do something productive like buyin a hooker off craigslist or go mow some lawns.. burn in hell.
SHUT UP NIGGA. HOW WE NERDS BUT YOU NAMED AFTER A SONIC THE HEDGEHOG VILLAIN?