@ big robb or OG MS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
what's up homies. y'all were askin a minute ago if folks wanted to help pass shit out for promos and what not and i said nevermind cause i didn't think many people would be interested, but i just got this job at a music store kinda off in the ghetto. i think alot of folks would be interested. let me know if you still want me to pass out some shit for you. late

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
DID YOU EVER GET MY PM HOMIE? I ASKED THE MANAGER AT THE STORE I MUSIC STORE THAT I WORK IF I COULD PASS OUT THE PROMO SHIT THERE, AND SHE WAS ALL FOR IT. WE DON'T HAVE ENE KVE PRODUCT IN THE STORE THO, SO IT WOULDN'T REALLY DO ANY GOOD TO PASS ALL THAT OUT IF WE DONT' HAVE IT IN THE STORES YOU DIG? LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A ROUTE Y'ALL WOULD LIKE TO GO IF YOU WANT THE SHIT IN THE STORE. I DON'T KNOW HOW WELL IT WILL DO BECAUSE ALOT OF FOOLS ARE EAST COAST BIASED, BUT SOME OF THEM JUST WANT TO HEAR SOME HARD SHIT, SO I THINK IT IS WORTH A SHOT. LET ME KNOW

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
eh homie,
shitty news i just got yesterday, after one day of working there so far, they are closing that store down cause they just raised the rent on that bitch. that store was like 14th highest selling out of 100 stores too, i don't know why they are closing it, but it will be all said and done and the end of january, sorry homie