Big Paybacc Calls In On A 40 Glocc Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WesUp

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2009
Kats always call in on interviews. 50 did it to camron for example.

40 glocc mad that someone is turning the tables on him IMO.
50 NEVER called in on Camron & Cam called in while 50 was on air. Listen to that interview again. It wasn't on no street shit, Cam knew better than to even take it there with 50

Big Payybacc knows how to get at 40, hit his line and if it's what paybacc lame ass talking about than get to it. Don't call up the radio up on some attention shit. Like 40 said if u about that, than be about that. Other wise it come off like he attention-whoring bad.

WHAT HAPPEN TO NIGGAS MEETIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREETS AND FIGHTIN?

THIS INTERNET SHIT CAN BE WWF, I REMEMBER BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH WHEN A NIGGA WOULD WOOF ON 3-WAY (90'S SHIT) AND BASICALLY THE NEXT DAY YOU HAD 2 FIGHT END OF STORY CUZ IT REALLY AINT TO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT, ONCE THE 1ST THREAT OF "NIGGA ILL FUCK YOU UP" WAS SPOKEN THERE WAS NO TALKIN TIL AFTER THE FIGHT ... ALOT HAS CHANGED IN 20 YEARS

Apr 27, 2009
ITS FUNNY THAT FIGHTING ONLY MEANS SOMETHING IN THE HOOD. IN THE REAL WORLD IF YOU FIGHT SOMEONE AND BEAT THEM UP, YOU ARE THE BAD GUY, BUT IN THE HOOD, IF YOU SLIDE A NIGGA, YOU A CELEB. I STILL THINK THAT FIGHTING IS FOR INSECURE PEOPLE.

Feb 7, 2006
To a certain degree you're right... Mainly stupid, insecure niggas want to fight about everything cuz they cant talk, but as a man, damn as a human being in general there is only so much talking you can do, then shit gets handled physically.

Apr 27, 2009
yes there is so much talking and you can either take 2 routes, the destructive route which is a physical altercation, and the constructive route by letting it go. last time a caught a fade was early last year [of course the loc won] but that fight ended up tearin up relationships and turnin homies against homies. the one before that, i got into it with a crossy and was almost clacked on. sense then, i have been letting it go, it takes a tougher man to let it go, anyone can let their emotions get the best of them and fight,

who wants to debate? challenge you!

as far as paybacc goes,hes as much of a weirdo as 40glocc

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont see how the niggas a weirdo for callin up 40glocc on his own show and callin him fake..weirdo to me is him not hoppin out the car w menace..eventually them two niggas gon cross paths, they grown ass men, so him getting on the phone and addressing it live aint that big of a deal..he just let the nigga know how he feels about him..why he gotta call on his real phone? prolly gon be the same bullshit, him playin it down, its prolly on sight for both of them when they see eachother so it aint that big of a deal to me.

40 glocc has done alot of super weird shit...like pointing straps at webcams in response to 14 year old kids, youtube vids of his other straps, etc etc...beatin up mentally crippled bums...i mean if its gonna get dealt with theyll do it behind closed doors...what if the nigga gets shot over it you really think big paybaac gon have his number in his cell phone on recent calls and shit and get investigated?

but thats off topic..
i aint sayin he gon shoot him im just sayin, whats the point of callin him, hed prolly record that too...if its that serious theyll run into eachother....as they once said "C.U.N. Traffic"

look how they was cuttin him off lol and then no more call ins after he hung up..ha..

well, i hope yall aint happy if someone gets shot over this shit...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and didnt menace do the same thing? call him up on the phone? lol

menace: sup
40: who dis
menace: this is menace
40: who?
menace: menace!
40: i dont know you
menace: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh shit!!

they are slightly 'playin on a niggas phone' but if he wanted to handle it dont you think hed call him after the show? or is that still 'playin on the phone'? hmmm

this shits kinda makin southern cali look a tad bit corny tho i agree

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
i dont see how the niggas a weirdo for callin up 40glocc on his own show and callin him fake..weirdo to me is him not hoppin out the car w menace..eventually them two niggas gon cross paths, they grown ass men, so him getting on the phone and addressing it live aint that big of a deal..he just let the nigga know how he feels about him..why he gotta call on his real phone? prolly gon be the same bullshit, him playin it down, its prolly on sight for both of them when they see eachother so it aint that big of a deal to me.

40 glocc has done alot of super weird shit...like pointing straps at webcams in response to 14 year old kids, youtube vids of his other straps, etc etc...beatin up mentally crippled bums...i mean if its gonna get dealt with theyll do it behind closed doors...what if the nigga gets shot over it you really think big paybaac gon have his number in his cell phone on recent calls and shit and get investigated?

but thats off topic..
i aint sayin he gon shoot him im just sayin, whats the point of callin him, hed prolly record that too...if its that serious theyll run into eachother....as they once said "C.U.N. Traffic"

look how they was cuttin him off lol and then no more call ins after he hung up..ha..

well, i hope yall aint happy if someone gets shot over this shit...
REAL TALK !

Feb 27, 2010
yes there is so much talking and you can either take 2 routes, the destructive route which is a physical altercation, and the constructive route by letting it go. last time a caught a fade was early last year [of course the loc won] but that fight ended up tearin up relationships and turnin homies against homies. the one before that, i got into it with a crossy and was almost clacked on. sense then, i have been letting it go, it takes a tougher man to let it go, anyone can let their emotions get the best of them and fight,

who wants to debate? challenge you!

as far as paybacc goes,hes as much of a weirdo as 40glocc
Sometimes a fade can stop all the yip yappin. i just don't like the fact that niggas get they ass whooped and come back shootin. RIP JJ Reed. Paybaccs a wierdo for sayin he died. 40 gloccs a wierdo for bangin on lil wayne when he wasnt even in the car. Or atleast i heard he wasnt. oh well.

Apr 19, 2008
did nobody else notice in an interview with paybacc he was sayin wayne was in the car(paybacc was sittin down at a brown table prolly in his crib)...then one of his more recent ones (where hes on the corner of his hood talkin down on 40), he was sayin wanye wasnt.

Aug 5, 2009
Sometimes a fade can stop all the yip yappin. i just don't like the fact that niggas get they ass whooped and come back shootin. RIP JJ Reed. Paybaccs a wierdo for sayin he died. 40 gloccs a wierdo for bangin on lil wayne when he wasnt even in the car. Or atleast i heard he wasnt. oh well.
nah fam, i heard somebody hacked into paybacc's twitter shit or sumthin

big up 40 and paybacc, i hope they can scuff(fist fight) it out, squash it and keep it moving and get back to making that good music or just squash it full stop, whichever way, there both real niggas too me in the same camp, thats the way i see it

Feb 27, 2010

big up 40 and paybacc, i hope they can scuff(fist fight) it out, squash it and keep it moving and get back to making that good music or just squash it full stop, whichever way, there both real niggas too me in the same camp, thats the way i see it
somebody hacked his shit? that's faulty.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

i agree 100%..take your L like a man and keep it movin...

Jun 2, 2005
WHAT HAPPEN TO NIGGAS MEETIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREETS AND FIGHTIN?

THIS INTERNET SHIT CAN BE WWF, I REMEMBER BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH WHEN A NIGGA WOULD WOOF ON 3-WAY (90'S SHIT) AND BASICALLY THE NEXT DAY YOU HAD 2 FIGHT END OF STORY CUZ IT REALLY AINT TO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT, ONCE THE 1ST THREAT OF "NIGGA ILL FUCK YOU UP" WAS SPOKEN THERE WAS NO TALKIN TIL AFTER THE FIGHT ... ALOT HAS CHANGED IN 20 YEARS
Man, I thought you knew...out here they had the radio station on sunday nights where you could call in and do shout outs... I gang of folks got touched up on Monday morning at the bus stop, or afternoon at the park... "Rappers are good talkers man, point blank" It always sounds better to talk hard, than to try and scrap and get tired after 30 seconds and get dipped, put in a head lock and peter rolled...

Jul 29, 2008
50 NEVER called in on Camron & Cam called in while 50 was on air. Listen to that interview again. It wasn't on no street shit, Cam knew better than to even take it there with 50

Big Payybacc knows how to get at 40, hit his line and if it's what paybacc lame ass talking about than get to it. Don't call up the radio up on some attention shit. Like 40 said if u about that, than be about that. Other wise it come off like he attention-whoring bad.
well, my bad.. either way.. its nothing to call in and put someone on blast over their personal beefs. I'm saying its been going on.
I dont know they situation, but I actually think 40 would duck from paybacc because he called him out. Like you said, if paybacc at fault, then 40 glocc need to go and address in person.

nobody hacked his shit... he said it.. "dont give silly muthafuckas you passwords when you go outta town".

------------------------------------------

fighting is only a temp solution.. infact I think it fuels more anger on the side of the person who lost. But that depends if that person can accept his lose and move on or escalate it more that it is.

Talking things out only works when people have a sense of reasoning.. and alot of people dont want to admit fault. Kats yap and run their mouths..even after being put in place. Kats dont wanna look bad or be proven wrong at the expense of themselves. Alot of people never wanna deal with a situation that leads to the being humiliated... so they keep talking at distance.