Big Money In Madrid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
so for those of you that care about the soccer world and keep up with news from there what are your thought on the news coming from spain

Manchester united accepted 131 million from Real Madrid just to talk to Christiano Ronaldo and signing him for what the media is sayin might be around 60 million

and then you have 3 days ago Real Madrid signed Brazilian star KaKa from AC Milan for 92 million

so anybody thinks madrid has a chance now at being the best again..

and on a side note they might also be looking to sign david villa for a lot of $$

Jan 12, 2006
all those players dont mean shit, that team still aint better than man u's squad that lost to barca. also i think those numbers are hella false. just like david bekhams 250 million dolla deal.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Lionel Messi > Christiano Ronaldo
Barcá will still have the better team next year. And you can quote me on that.

Apr 18, 2005
I dont undrstnd why these "superstars" are so blown up on club teams. That's the simple reason why I dont fux with 'em unless it's world cup where it's supposedly supposed to be the best of the very best. Most of these guys (aside from Kaka) havent even won a world cup. What makes them so special?

Jan 12, 2006
I dont undrstnd why these "superstars" are so blown up on club teams. That's the simple reason why I dont fux with 'em unless it's world cup where it's supposedly supposed to be the best of the very best. Most of these guys (aside from Kaka) havent even won a world cup. What makes them so special?
winning the champions league cup is pretty big too! the leagues are hella competetive and have players from all over the world.

Sep 4, 2002
maybe you should try letting go of kobe's nuts... you love sayin his name and have a picture of him with his nuts in some other dudes face... you really like his balls dont you?

Apr 25, 2002
Ronaldo was pretty much signed last summer. They had a clause that said they would have to pay him $30 million if they DIDNT sign him this summer. Kinda makes you go hmmmmm

RM is going to be NASTY next season. They are offering $25 million plus Alvaro Negredo for Villa. Kaka, Villa, Ronaldo, give me a break. Problem is, their back line is still shitty. Their defense sucks and now they lost Cannvaro (who is past his prime, but still solid more than half of the time). They won't win La Liga but they could make noise in CL. They only have a few short months to shape themselves into a TEAM rather than a bunch of superstars wearing the same jersey.

IMO this is the death of modern soccer. There are only a few teams in the world who can put up money like that. La Liga is going to turn into even more of a two horse race. Italian football is going to be the most exciting league to watch next season in terms of points.

Apr 25, 2002
thanks for making me spit milk all over my keyboard
Read what you quoted. "In terms of points." Its going to be the most level-playing field of any top league. Premier League is always a 3-4 horse race, La Liga is going to be between Barce and RM. Serie A could be won by Inter, Juve, Milan, Genoa, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, etc.