BIG MIKE-KEEP IT PLAYA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2004

A former member of the Rap-A-Lot Records Family based in Houston, Big Mike made his name with the Geto Boys, appearing on the 1993 album, Uncut Dope. He began a solo career one year later with Somethin’ Serious (selling over 500,000 copies), recorded for Rap-A-Lot. His second album, Still Serious, hit the Top 20 upon release in April 1997. “Hard to Hit” appeared two years later but soon Big Mike took an extended break. The break lasted until 2005 when he returned with Naw’lins Phats on the Blackstone Label. Now Big Mike has hit the scene with the latest
installment, “Keep It Playa” on his own label, Southern Ways Music. Laced with the normal lyrical attack that only Big Mike can Bring, “Keep It Playa” holds true to what life is all about. This album is just what the streets ordered. With good tracks and tight flows, Big Mike is back to reclaim his position in the Southern and National rap game.

1. Respect My Mind
2. Da Sermon
3. Leaving Louisiana
4. Don’t Be Mad At Me Ft Sydnee & Slash
5. Swing’in With My Trunk On Bang Ft Slash
6. 4 Ever Young Ft Slash
7. What You Heard Ft Rich Black, Slash & Harold James of FTB
8. Do Something with Ya Life Ft Slash, Sydnee
9. Be What It’s Gon Be Ft Man Kyne, Sly Fox of the Fall Potnaz
10. Airyday All Day Ft Dolla 1 Of The Fall Potnaz
11. Take It Outside Ft Da Affiliated Gang
12. It Is What It Is Ft Man Kyne, Sly Fox of the Fall Potnaz, Icece
13. How We Do It Ft Da Affiliated Gang

Big Mike - Swingin With My Trunk On Bang

Big Mike - 4 Ever Young

(Right Click: Save As)

Feb 5, 2005

NEVA BEEN DISAPPOINT'D WIT NUTHIN BIG MIKE EVER DROP'D...

I BEEN WAIT'N ON A NEW ALBUM FRUM HIM, SO I'M SNATCH'N IT UP OFF TOP....

THx 4 DA HEADz UP POTNA...

- GEEzUz