Big Lurch Album Update?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2003
I heard that Big Lurch got in some trouble recently. I don't remember where I read it at or if there is any truth to it, but I do remember that it involved a womens death.

Again, I read it like 3 mounths ago and have no idea if there is any truth behind it

May 29, 2002
yes, i aint gonna speak on it like i know he is guilty for sure cause i dont but i think dateline or something did a show about it a couple months back.

allegedly he was on pcp and killed a girl and ate her stomach. they found him unclothed with blood on his mouth and peices of flesh in his stomach.

but that is what they reported on the show, it is some fucked up shit.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
It's Lurch. He was under the influence of PCP. He used it together with a friend. Then he killed his friend's girlfriend.

People twisted the story (the media) and CLAIMED that Death Row Records pushed him to do something to pursue a gangster image. Which is complete bullshit.

He was so fucked up that he thought she was the Devil and he had to kill "him".
He told the story on a documentary. He said he didn't remember anything, just the PCP induced part of it. I believe him.

There aint no excuse, he's guilty BUT people who call him a muderous cannibal need to STFU. Lots of peops claim he's just an animal and shit. He's guilty but I blame it on the PCP.

It's a shame.

Jan 23, 2003
he is a fucin animal and he should never see day light again that shit is fuckin sick and why the fuck was he on pcp in the first place man stick to smokin treez thats the best thing for us black ppl why venture off into some bullshit drugs like that fuck blaming pcp blame him cuz i know no one who would even consider tryin that shit to begin with

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
mobblyfe said:
he is a fucin animal and he should never see day light again that shit is fuckin sick and why the fuck was he on pcp in the first place man stick to smokin treez thats the best thing for us black ppl why venture off into some bullshit drugs like that fuck blaming pcp blame him cuz i know no one who would even consider tryin that shit to begin with
So he's an animal for taking PCP?

Alright.