Big June Nigga, Phryme Suspect, Partners In Rhyme, 702

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Hey Little CS you should find some of these old school San Diego artists and bring them back. Big June was probably the best of the bunch. CiCi from Repo Records was also tight back then also. Most of these kats came out around 92-94. If anyone has any old San Diego tapes/CD's they want to sell hit me at [email protected] I will pay top dollar.

Old School Dago Heat

Gangsta Ern (RIP)
Aztec Tribe
Legion Of Doom
Xquizit
Partners In Rhyme
Oceanside
Phryme Suspect
Dago's Most Hated
Big June
CiCi
Geno Boy
Baby Skar
Rube Dog

M

MURDA_MINDED

DAMN HOMIE..........YOU GOT'EM ALL..................THAT BIG JUNE IS BANGIN.............BOTH OF 'EM

M

MURDA_MINDED

OH YEA...........I GOT THAT DAGO'S MOST HATED TOO.........I DONT KNOW BUT I GOT IT THOUGH

Nov 14, 2002
Big June's first single had "Creeping on a comeup" and "straight jackin". Then came "da plug" then came his "young riders" tape with Brotha Lynch. Big June can also be heard on Royal T's album. June was probably the best of the SD Pioneers. Lil Boo from Phryme Suspect was also tight but I heard that he's locked up. CiCi was also REAL tight I'd guess he's probably doing time also. BTW Lil CS do you have a homie from EDM named Ronald? He was a 1/2 white, 1/2 guamanian guy (looked 100% white). I was tight with another cat from EDM named Lorenzo, we used to hang in County.

M

MURDA_MINDED

IM BIG JUNE.........A YOUNG G THATS SPORTIN BROWN AND BLACK...............DICKIES SAGGIN.........SOUTHEAST IMPRINTED ON MY BACK....ST. LOUIS HAT.............MY EYES ARE ALWAYS LOOKIN FADED.........ETC ETC ETC.........

YEA THAT SHIT IS MASHIN......

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Eastside B-Down said:
Big June's first single had "Creeping on a comeup" and "straight jackin". Then came "da plug" then came his "young riders" tape with Brotha Lynch. Big June can also be heard on Royal T's album. June was probably the best of the SD Pioneers. Lil Boo from Phryme Suspect was also tight but I heard that he's locked up. CiCi was also REAL tight I'd guess he's probably doing time also. BTW Lil CS do you have a homie from EDM named Ronald? He was a 1/2 white, 1/2 guamanian guy (looked 100% white). I was tight with another cat from EDM named Lorenzo, we used to hang in County.
What's up homey? What do they call Ronald and Lorenzo? I probably know em'. I've never heard none of them people you mentioned except if that's the same Big June that's on The New West comp. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com

Nov 14, 2002
damn I dont remember! I think Ronald's last name was "Magilfrey" and Lorenzo's last name was "Hill". Both of them would be around 30 or so now (this was 93). I remember Ronald took a lot of heat from the eses and the peckerwoods for hanging out with the brothers (he looked white) but he was pretty swole back then and handled his.