Big-J (dope ent. logo)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Filters is part of the program.So is layer modes.In case you didn't know.Theirs 3 ways to do everything in PS.All the elite PS users
will tell you to utilize the filters.As well as every other feature in PS.You say if you wanna get good.Learn the program.Well buddy.I've learned the program and if doen properly.Damn eanr all the functions is PS can perform magic.Never can anyone that designs sleeps on the filters functions though.I mean,I see a filter in your sig text down their.Come on now.But lets not forget the cardinal rule................PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.....1

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
just so were clear I mean 3rd party filters....i.e. eyecandy, xenofex, etc. etc....photoshops filters like render and all that...thas a whole different story...and trust me...you don't see any eyecandy type ish in my sig

Apr 25, 2002
There's nothing wrong with eye candy until you go overboard with it. "3rd party filters" are good if you need to throw together a quick flyer or something, but when you use to much then it can look unprofessional, IMO.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ice kapone, what's so funny?

thug c, you're gettin better homey, keep at it.....fuck around with more of the program, try EVERYTHING, experiment.....that's what I did, and reading tutorials will help too.