BIG ICE: TRUNK OF FUNK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
Big Ice....whats this all about? your beats featured artists?
Hey TRMDNUS.

It's a Norwegian release with all new material from mainly Norwegian artists, some rap in English. The beats are classic -95'ish mobb shit.

Below are som snippets. PM me your addy and I'll send you a copy when it's back from the plant next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY1z2ETvPNQ

Ice A Lotti

Jun 18, 2002
OH YEAH B.T.W. FOR ANYBODY THAT DIDNT ALREADY KNOW.... IM 100%NORWEGIAN AND WE NORWEGIANS MAKE REALLY GOOD MUSIC. OH YEAH.... AND THE LADIES LOVE US ALOT.:classic:
ha ha ha, classic post Steve! Yes, we're vikings!

Cool that you're still bumpin' that Stackin Beats album in SEA!

May 5, 2002
ha ha ha, classic post Steve! Yes, we're vikings!

Cool that you're still bumpin' that Stackin Beats album in SEA!
THANKS BIG ICE. THAT ALBUM HAS SO MANY GOOD SONGS ON IT PIMP. I WANT TO VISIT NORWAY SOMETIME. I JUST NEED TO FIND THE TIME TO DO IT. IF I EVER GET A CHANCE TO GO OVER TO NORWAY ME AND YOU ARE GONNA KICK IT BIG ICE.

Jun 18, 2002
THANKS BIG ICE. THAT ALBUM HAS SO MANY GOOD SONGS ON IT PIMP. I WANT TO VISIT NORWAY SOMETIME. I JUST NEED TO FIND THE TIME TO DO IT. IF I EVER GET A CHANCE TO GO OVER TO NORWAY ME AND YOU ARE GONNA KICK IT BIG ICE.
Yes, just let me know when you're ready to take the trip.

Hit me up with your addy, and I'll send out a copy of my new album.

May 2, 2002
definitely need to get this one for the collection, the cds i have from the playboy foundation still get regular play, got 5 of em. how much you gonna be selling these for? also would it be possible to get a copy of oral bee spiller nummer 10 from you?

Jun 18, 2002
definitely need to get this one for the collection, the cds i have from the playboy foundation still get regular play, got 5 of em. how much you gonna be selling these for? also would it be possible to get a copy of oral bee spiller nummer 10 from you?
Thanks, I appreciate that!

Price will be $20 including shipping. Shipping is actually over $10, hella expensive when it comes to overseas shipping. Send me a pm with your addy, and I'll send you my PayPal info.

I only have Trunk of Funk, no more copies of Oral Bee's Spiller Nummer 10.

Ice

Dec 3, 2005
if this shit is a good as my great grandma's Lefse like it sounds, im have to hit ice with the info to get some copies of this shit soon, i guess i been sleepin

Jun 18, 2002
if this shit is a good as my great grandma's Lefse like it sounds, im have to hit ice with the info to get some copies of this shit soon, i guess i been sleepin
What's up? Thanks for feedback, appreciate that.

If you want, I can hook you up with a package deal with Lefse included. No kidding, I will include a Lefse, not homemade, but fresh out the store called Meny.

May 5, 2002
WHOA WHOA WHOA.... WAIT WAIT WAIT.... MY MOM MAKES REALLY REALLY GOOD LEFSE. THIS ONE VARIATION SHE DOES.... SHE PUTS BUTTER CINNAMON AND SUGAR AND ITS OFF THE HOOK. IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THAT COMBO THEN YOU SHOULD. MY MOM ALSO MAKES THE BEST LUTEFISK. IF ANYBODY ON HERE AINT KNOWING ABOUT LUTEFISK....YOU GUYS ARE MISSING OUT. ITS OFF THE HINGES. LOL AT BIG ICE SENDING OVER LEFSE WITH THE ALBUM. THATS TIGHT. WHEN EVER I NEED TO GET HOOKED UP WITH THE SCANDINAVIAN HEAT I JUST HIT BALLARD UP. OH MAN I WOULD EAT SO GOOD IN NORWAY.