Big Ice and Oral Bee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
lme2004.iuma.com
Oh nothing to crazy mane..... hope all is gravity on the Eastside there pimp, we just setting up for this record release party in Vallejo at the end of January, it aint gonna be nothing too major though, just a lil something...... you know what, we gotta get Big Rasc on the line pimp.... I remember he had hit me about this StonedKings, DELAVEGA, EastSideRiderz thing a while back..... we need to set some shows up for 2K3.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Matai in this bitchhhhh!!!!!!

Fasho! Fa sho! No offense to bullet or shaolin but If you guys were that close of homiez and probably don't stay that far apart, I would suggest you do all this face to face instead of letting your dirty laundry come out on these boards feel me? I'm more than sure both of ya got skillz but trying to handle the problem this way will get you nowhere playerz!! This can also fuck with your reputations dawgz! You guyz got catz that wanna fuck with ya and this type of noise can make a mufucka not want to! Either way, it's not worth it! We need to drop the bullshit and all get this paper together! If any of ya need some vocals, holla at me! I would love to get down with any of you catz!

Make sure to come out to the Matai,DeLavega,Awoll Record Release goin' down Jan 25th 2003 at 10pm in Vallejo at Osaka Sushi's!!!

Bullet and Shaolin! Let's get this cheese players!!!!!!
One Love....Matai

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Re: Matai in this bitchhhhh!!!!!!

Matai said:
Fasho! Fa sho! No offense to bullet or shaolin but If you guys were that close of homiez and probably don't stay that far apart, I would suggest you do all this face to face instead of letting your dirty laundry come out on these boards feel me? I'm more than sure both of ya got skillz but trying to handle the problem this way will get you nowhere playerz!! This can also fuck with your reputations dawgz! You guyz got catz that wanna fuck with ya and this type of noise can make a mufucka not want to! Either way, it's not worth it! We need to drop the bullshit and all get this paper together! If any of ya need some vocals, holla at me! I would love to get down with any of you catz!

Make sure to come out to the Matai,DeLavega,Awoll Record Release goin' down Jan 25th 2003 at 10pm in Vallejo at Osaka Sushi's!!!

Bullet and Shaolin! Let's get this cheese players!!!!!!

One Love....Matai

i smell ya, i aint trying to have a problem with dued...he kept typing when he said in a pm we would stop...then he was trying to get in problems i was having with a another rapper...i'm a business man trying to get some bread, bullet and shaolin publically smashing on eachother will cripple what we both are trying to accomplish.,..tell dela vega i said what's cracking...

@ SHAOLIN hit the email so we can end this or finish it.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Bullet

I hear you Bullet! I wish you the best with all that player! Keep ya head up and keep pushin' forward and I hope to hear one day that you fellas squashed it all and hooked up again! I let DeLavega know you said what up! he sayz the same dawg!

One Love!!! Ya Boy! Matai