Big Ice and Oral Bee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Big Ice posts on here. If he doesn't post on here first, look in this forum for one of his posts. On the bottom of his post, where all the buttons are, go to the pm button and private message him.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
in my opinion, big ice is one of the only producer right now who got that westcoast flavor like back in the dayz
i never heard oral bee cd but all the 40ounce trax produced by ice is the shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Haha, I just love it down here. See Big Ice, I wasn't lying when I said you were the tightest producer out there. Seems a lot of people share my opinion right now. I have pretty much everything Big Ice produced on. I haven't heard a bad beat yet. That Oral Bee album is pure magic, even if you don't understand what they're rapping about. The work he did on PA4 ... just one word will do : DAMN! I remember when he asked me about my adress to send me the Oral Bee album. I was like hmm Norway, okay I'll check it out but I wasn't expecting a lot from it. But damn, that album became one of my favourite albums ever and I don't even understand one word they're saying, it's all cause of Big Ice's beats. Big Ice is thé man who can make it all happen for the Bay again in my opinion, I can see him get as big as them damn Neptune dudes and he's way better than them no doubt. He deserves it anyway.

I think I can pretty much say what I said above in one line : If you want a fresh new sound and a beat you'll never get tired of ... get at Big Ice.

Stay up Big Ice!

Peace...

Jun 18, 2002
I'm a big fan of the Bay Area rap scene myself, so it feels really great to get feedback like this! I gotta give props to Playa Jay Tee & 40 Ounce Records for lettin' our beats get exposed over there on the West Coast.

Right now Da Playboy Foundation (Oral Bee, Mr. Pimp-Lotion and myself) are finishing up a compilation which we will release next year, 2003 - February/ March.
We're also working on Oral Bee's next album.

@ Shaolin509: My e-mail addy is, [email protected]

@ G-ro: E-mail me your mailing address, and i'll send you the Oral Bee CD.

@ Baby Nicky & T-Mac: Thanks for the props. We'll keep on representin' the best coast, tha West Coast!

Merry X-mas, i gotta get back to the Christmas ribs and the potatos...

Big Santa Ice

Nov 4, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
I dont know... but some kinda way it sounds a bit strange... some norwegian cats doin some tight ass westcoast beats?! :cool:

Yeah, I gotta agree with all of you, Big Ice and Oral Bee´s beats are some of the best you can get these days... I´m looking forward to any single release they´re featured on :classic:

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ SHAOLIN THE I WANNA BE BULLET ASIAN MAN

I SEE SHAOLIN CONTINUE TO FOLLOW EVERY MOVE I MAKE IN THE GAME 14 MONTHS LATER...BIG ICE & ORAL BEE IS DOPE, HOT SHIT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...ITS FUNNY HOW YOU OUT HERE BRO LIKE BULLET AINT SHIT BRO, WHEN YOUR CREDIBILTIY ON THIS RAP SHIT YOU GOT FUCKING WITH ME...NOW YOU AINT FUCKING WITH ME, YET CLONE EVERYTHING I'M DOING FOR MY NEXT RELEASE...
I COLLABED WITH BILL YUNS...THEN YOU HIT DUED UP AND WANNA COLLAB WITH YOUR OLD BOY
I'M IN THE STREET LEVEL FORUM TALKING WITH D-SANE ABOUT ME AND HIM COLLABORATING...THEN HERE YOU ARE ASKING HIM THE SAME SHIT..
NOW BIG ICE...DUED THERE ARE RECORDS OUT WITH ME AND HIS BEATS...

YALL OUT OF THE LOOP AND DON'T KNOW....DON'T COMMENT...

SHAOLIN, THE ONLY THING YOU DOING THAT AINT WITH ME, IS YOUR NEW LABEL, AND BG CHURCH...EVERYTHING ELSE YOU FOLLOW ME, LIKE A LOST KID IN THE RAP GAME...IF YOU BETTER THAN ME, BE BETTER BY BEING A LEADER...YOU IS A FOLLOWER...

AND ON STREET SHIT, YOU GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE...I TOLD YOU BEFORE, COME SEE ME IN THE STREETS AND QUIT HIDING,...WHY YOU WANNA MEET LATER...??? STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING COWARD AND COME GET THESE 1'S...YOU BEEN DUCKING ME FOR 14 MONTHS....

I GOT A LIST OF YOU WHO YOU REALLY ARE...

1. YOU RAP KIVING OFF MY SHIT
2. YOU CAN'T HUSTLE, YOU PROVED THAT
3. YOU WON'T FIGHT YOU RUN LIKE A COWARD

YET YOU CALL YOUR RECORD STREET CREDENTIALS....MAN WHO THE FUCK IS YOU FOOLING...YOU CAN ONLY RAP SO LONG TIL TIL IT ALL CATCHES UP WITH YOU....THAT TIME IS COMING...

@ BIG ICE, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, FOLKS GET YOUR BREAD...YOU KNOW I THINK YOUR TIGHT, I'M JUST TIRED OF THIS CAT NOT BEING A FUCKING MAN....

@BABY NICKY ....ICE IS DOPE, ONE OF THE HOTTEST CATS OUT WEST RIGHT NOW...HE DID LIKE 10 OUT OF 32 ON MY NEW ALBUM...

Bullet-mr Dog Battle Round # 1 On Sale Now

READ THE EASTSIDE FORUM @ RAPTALK.NET

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
no doubt and for the record, big ice wont be online til after new years....

oh yea my diss song for mr dog, is in the hands of cool nutz....you can hearit on tmy mp3 on monday....

shaolin gets mentioned as well...since he is the fucking internet gangster...

Oct 21, 2002
Here comes the white buffalo once again.....look man... you are a fuckin character...you claim me as one of the top ten NW artists, then you wanna spit on my ass cuz I speak the real....I don't follow any of ya moves, DOG got me hip to the movement....Yuns been my boy for years so you can kiss my ass with that shit but to be honest, I already got production, I hollar at who I want to cuz i respect them as they do me...

now you don't want me to go and talk about how you was gonna beat up all the producers you workin with now and never did...what happened to that tough guy? I thought you and Dub Flex was pullin pistols on each other...
Look, you wanna get mad cuz i'm hollarin at Jay Tee and Big Ice and them? then whatever, you hipped me to Jay Tee and 91siccness hipped me to Big Ice...don't give ya self too much credit....and as far as the street shit goes...bitch you ain't even sock Myst when he stole ya studio and you seen him at the club....shut ya fake tattoo tear havin ass up and do some research ya phony ass faggot...I was gonna let shit lie until you spoke...bitch

you just mad cuz you could never be as tight as me you fuckin hater....

i ain't even want to shit on your name like this but you made it public.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^^^^dont have one.....or i didn't think he did...

@ SHAOLIN....

you came on the board like a bitch and got to typing..then i blasted you like a bitch...then your back cracking shit again after you said your done typing cuz the internet aint gangsta..then i reply clowning you...then i see this shit.. you can say whatever the best shit you have done to the public is the bullet & shaolin record. 95 % or more I built the record faggot... nobody is hating on you, just telling the truth...you on the other hand mislead people trying to act like you wrote my raps and made me...(even arjay & will would say you full of shit on this one)...when we both know without the help, of Pork on your first record, my help on the bullet shaolin record, you wouldn't have a fucking record...I got 3 records all of which i did myself thanks to me...U take me respecting you as a rapper, and want to turn that into some underhanded crack at who i am...the reality is that i don't like you nor do i respect you. you are a coward and proove that repeatedly... that is why you always got to get drunk to talk shit, or get online and talk shit...we both know every thing i say-- I'd say to your face.. you wouldn't, cuz you would get knocked the fuck out...i give you props cuz i aint a hater...everything you type when you type of me is hate, cuz you have no other means to fuck with me...

SHAOLIN THE HATER....we worked together for 5 years, so naturally people like WILL & ARJAY are still cool with you, and feel like the beef between us has nothing to do with them...I still work with them, they are on my label...I don't sit up and hate...or try to change their feelings towards you...you on the other hand, seek out members of Eastside Records hoping they will side with you...cuz you are a bullet hater...the funny thing is that you think it is in the closet like i can't see through it..

@ this point you should thank me for where you are in the rap game, but you aint man enough to do that...and you are out here making photo copies of my next record, hoping that you can out do it...what you need to worry about is how you gonna sell your own record...as for my record folks...you know it will be tight, you heard a little bit before you left, and have heard 2 songs on my mp3 site, both of which are fire,,,

now if your doing so much without me, where is it...you been gone for 14 months...how many shows you done...???(LESS THAN 5 ALL OF WHICH U DID FOR FREE) i done at least 30 on my account, and gotten paid to do it...how much press you gotten???? (NONE unless you counting press i got you)) i've got plenty, from interviews to album reviews... how much radio play you gotten???(NONE) i been played in several states on college and Indy radio, as well as on 95.5 over 7 weeks in a row... how many songs you got done???(15 or LESS) i have recorded a whole new album...plus redone most of the one that was done before...(2CD)...WHAT ELSE YOU DONE IN THE MEANTIME???? i have assisted finishing the J-Trey album...(IT WENT TO PRESS) The Kay Kay only needs to be mixed....Todd G is ready to go to press...Khevlar is ready to go to press... I have collaborated for records all over the country and getting 250 a verse at times....this minute I have 19 albums and comps pending release....AND U? (LESS THAN 5 UNLESS U COUNTIN WHAT I DID FOR U) ....the funny part is that even your first time in a rap magazine is thanks to BULLET (NEW SHOWCASE)...if you think the other people reading this after the shit you wrote....don't think your a certified bitch with no credentials, your only fooling yourself....

SO LOOKIE HERE RAP ROOKIE...come talk to me when you catch the fuck up...the only hope you have of seeing me is in a magazine, cuz anything else would get you beat up...

SMILE ABOUT THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR PIMP BULLET...U EVEN WEAR MY HOE STAMP...
(FOR THOSE OF U NOT KNOWING HE HAS THE RECORD LABEL LOGO TATTED ON HIM...THE SAME LABEL HE SPEAKS DOWN ON...LOOK @ THE CLOWN NOW....BELLY UP HOPING HIS NEXT RECORD IS TIGHTER THAN MINE...

LMFAO @ A COWARD

PS. 4 THOSE WHO THINK THIS IS FUNNY, WAIT TIL I CATCH UP WITH THIS BITCH & PUT MY HANDS ON HIM....I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO POSTING THE THREAD.....

SHAOLIN GETS BEAT UP... stay tuned.

Oct 21, 2002
here it is....the last time i'm gonna even say nething bout this shit on the net cuz this shit was over with in the pms but you brought it back out...

i never said i wrote your raps....I said most the raps you wrote that was tight i had a hand in writing and you know this....I could tell you that the tightest song you ever made was "small town livin" and my peeps would agree...we all feel you went downhill with the new shit you r doin and that's me being honest but you can say I'm biased or whatever...

the tattoo? you know i rode more than anyone that still rides with you and the tat proves it...that's like sayin a soldiers stripes don't mean anything once he leaves the army....we could sit and try to pull skeletons out of each others closets all day but thats some punk shit...i could call u out on a gang of shit but i ain't gonna so we'll leave it at this

all them shows you done did and how many records have you sold? that distribution deal u paid for? how much have you soundscanned? i ain't paid for nothin and i got the radio station in my home town askin for the on air interview, the radio station sponsored concert, and a gang of promo appearances and i ain't even gave em the single yet....press? it don't mean nothin (even tho i have had a few pieces) if you r buyin ads in the same outlet you bein reviewed in....amount of work u doin? thats all great but don't see any of your acts makin noize anywhere....not to take anything away from them maybe their ceo don't know what the fuck he's doin....i had somebody tell me they tried to get at you on the website to get Jazz on a hook and you ain't even holla back....i even pm'd jazz to let him know to prove i ain't a hater....bitch you even promoted your "tour" as the Bullet/Shaolin tour....mothafucka i already got distribution comin and i ain't have to pump change into anything for it....i am an artist that will leave his mark in this shit...you r a ceo that will fuck off everything productive you r doin until you figure out what the fuck you are doin...the reason my album ain't dropped yet? cuz i been takin my time making QUALITY SHIT. you got all these records backlogged not doin a thing....you think i'm makin a carbon copy of your shit? thats funny...letys just see what people think once they hear them both...if there is anyone that says my shit sound like yours i'll cut off a finger

i could go on dogg but i'll stop. you wanna talk all this gangsta shit on the net about beatin fools....you sound like an idiot....look at you and then me....do you honestly think i'm gonna fight you?....do you honestly think i'm going to let you put your hands on me....lets leave it right there...you talk too goddamn much...thats how real street mufuckas know you are not real. but i ain't gonna get n2 that either.

sorry about havin to take up all this space jay tee..i just wanted to get some beats from the dudes that i heard on your mp3 site...bullet think i'm tryin to copy him...that shit funnier than martin lawrence on a shermstick

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
shaolin509 said:
here it is....the last time i'm gonna even say nething bout this shit on the net cuz this shit was over with in the pms but you brought it back out...
LIES...you have kept posting like a bitch

shaolin509 said:

i never said i wrote your raps....I said most the raps you wrote that was tight i had a hand in writing and you know this....I could tell you that the tightest song you ever made was "small town livin" and my peeps would agree...we all feel you went downhill with the new shit you r doin and that's me being honest but you can say I'm biased or whatever...

that's good cuz you never did...and what did you have a hand in writing..?? songs we co-wrote? how many would you say that would be??? i can think of one that is on smalltown livin..(BUT NEVER DID YOU HELP ME WRITE MY RAPS). I'm glad your people think smalltown livin is a good song and for my new shit, i'm not trying to make the same music for the people...it is called growth...you call it downhill...dope, we can all have opinions

shaolin509 said:

the tattoo? you know i rode more than anyone that still rides with you and the tat proves it...that's like sayin a soldiers stripes don't mean anything once he leaves the army....we could sit and try to pull skeletons out of each others closets all day but thats some punk shit...i could call u out on a gang of shit but i ain't gonna so we'll leave it at this
you rode for the team, to later plot against the team...i don't believe the soldier would keep his stripes after he is dishonorbly discharged. as for you riding for the team more than anyone else, i'd have disagree. first i ride more than any of you, oit was people like you who would contribute one week and take away the next...in the end you hurt the the team more than you ever helped...case and point, the bullet & shaolin album..

shaolin509 said:

all them shows you done did and how many records have you sold? that distribution deal u paid for? how much have you soundscanned? i ain't paid for nothin and i got the radio station in my home town askin for the on air interview, the radio station sponsored concert, and a gang of promo appearances and i ain't even gave em the single yet....press? it don't mean nothin (even tho i have had a few pieces) if you r buyin ads in the same outlet you bein reviewed in....amount of work u doin? thats all great but don't see any of your acts makin noize anywhere....not to take anything away from them maybe their ceo don't know what the fuck he's doin....i had somebody tell me they tried to get at you on the website to get Jazz on a hook and you ain't even holla back....i even pm'd jazz to let him know to prove i ain't a hater....bitch you even promoted your "tour" as the Bullet/Shaolin tour....mothafucka i already got distribution comin and i ain't have to pump change into anything for it....i am an artist that will leave his mark in this shit...you r a ceo that will fuck off everything productive you r doin until you figure out what the fuck you are doin...the reason my album ain't dropped yet? cuz i been takin my time making QUALITY SHIT. you got all these records backlogged not doin a thing....you think i'm makin a carbon copy of your shit? thats funny...letys just see what people think once they hear them both...if there is anyone that says my shit sound like yours i'll cut off a finger
since you typed some run on fucking biography i will reply sentence by sentence...

1. i have sold more records than you, since our departure.

2. i didn't pay for distribution, but i did pay for tower listening station programs, and advertisemnets in the bayside monthly catalog. I aint soundscanned the units i hope for, but in reality you aint sold no records, nor did you help push the record...like you said i was touring for the record by myself...

3. what do you mean you aint paid for nothing, dog, i didn't pay for my radio play, and i got djs who have hit me up from as far away as the midwest wanting to play my shit..i would hope tri cities wants to support you, A, u live there or are from there, B, you have no real competition...

4. press i've gotten plenty, several regions, from city papers, to regional magazines... running magazine ads is one of many ways to bring attention to your record, hopefully you plan to do that..i seen one article of press on you, and they was clowning you on business shit, therefor cancelled your show...

5. you have no idea where we making noise, cuz you aint been anywhere...the bullet & shaolin record didn't make a lot of noise in any one specific place but it did sell here and there...remember though as a label i pushed a group album with half the group missing...you just want to dump your irresponsible ways on the label like we held you back. the next release J-TREY from Iowa will make noise in the midwest, with the help of Bullet, Kalyn, Will, and the avenues of there group...I won't comment on other future releases because we aren't focused on them at this time.

6. first of all yes somebody from Olympia got at us about a few JAZZ hooks...we returned they calls 2 or 3 times and left a message...we never heard back... obviously they weren't determined to get him on a track, because sevral cats from several states away from the NW have managed to get him... however your still a hater, that's why you keep trying to discredit the people who helped your mutha fuckin ass.

The bullet-shaolin tour was because the record was bullet & shaolin...you didn't fufill your obligation, however i did fufill mine...and a lot more people know of both of it because of it... it aint my job to tell you what people they are, or what cities there in, because your so tight you can help yourself faggot..i bet you grab the bullet & shaolin mag ad and post it on your wall or in a scrap book...if you send it to me i can sign it for u bitch..

dog i'm glad your taking your time with your record, maybe your dumb ass did learn something from me... our backlog that you speak of, is quality music, The Bullet album will do its thing, i have things in the works for the album that are big, but instead of you worrying about my shit like you are on a mission to out do me, i'm not worried about what you do...i don't feel like i need to prove myself to you, i taught you more than you ever taught me...and that's why you typing like your the next big thing...if the bullet & shaolin would have got big label interest you would be the same faggot who would be like lets sign and get this loot...comsiderig you had already left in a cowardly fashion...p[roving my point of your unloyalty and snakish ways

i hope people don't think our records are the same but for that to have happened you would have had to change what you do...that aint happened...if your person is any indication you could have only changed for the worst...you got new traits, like coward, hater, and now a liar trying to take credit for shit you don't deserve...combine that with irresponsible, little man syndrome, drug addict, and alcoholic you make a winning combination...

shaolin509 said:
i could go on dogg but i'll stop. you wanna talk all this gangsta shit on the net about beatin fools....you sound like an idiot....look at you and then me....do you honestly think i'm gonna fight you?....do you honestly think i'm going to let you put your hands on me....lets leave it right there...you talk too goddamn much...thats how real street mufuckas know you are not real. but i ain't gonna get n2 that either.
first off i aint a gangsta, nor do i want the title...i'm just tired of your little ass hiding like a coward...you talk a lot of shit but won't stand behind it like a man... oh yea UNMANLY forgot that trait... If you don't take the beating of a lifetime, and you want to do more...A, u better hope you aint slippen, and B, i'm prepared for the little cobra....in any fashion...sucka
as for me talking so much, i gave you the invitation to come handle me in the street of the net, but you won't cuz your mouth is bigger than your nutz... put your lips around that...

shaolin509 said:

sorry about havin to take up all this space jay tee..i just wanted to get some beats from the dudes that i heard on your mp3 site...bullet think i'm tryin to copy him...that shit funnier than martin lawrence on a shermstick
SORRY...UR A JOKE, its a fucking thread...not his fucking house...the only thing you will be sorry for is all this internet talking you do...WHEN A GROWN ASS MAN CATCHES UP TO YOU...BOIIIIIIIIIIIII

anytime you wanna shut up we can't stop typing...i aint no punk, and don't think you fin to run around talking shit like i won't reply...the only reason your still typing is cuz you know there aint no way to change the fact i'm a reach out and touch ya...the only motivation you giving me, is a reason to come find you...I almost went to the pendleton show...i didn't, but you didn't show...Don't think i aint waiting to see your name on a flyer within driving distance..you can get pulled off stage in the middle of your set...if i was you, i'd expect the worst...

your feminen traits of a coward are funnier than SHAOLIN STANDING ON THE SIDELINES WITH HIS POM POM'S IN A KUNG FU SUIT...high on cocaine

PS... the truth of the person you really are continue to unfold for the public to see...