Big Hollis presents "Block Bleeders"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Yeah yall I got my hands on the new heater produced by Big Hollis himself. It's his new effort featuring a hand picked line up consisting of 3 members. Lace Leno, Eklipse The Hustla, and Big Hollis Himself. So if you want to get cho hands on the Hot new shit before it hits the streets, get at cha boy and got a copy right here for the $10 plus shipping. So just hit me up if you are interested and would like to know more. I will post artwork soon before somebody else get it out there. Holla Back and Support The Local Movement.http://www.outofboundsent.com/main.php

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
What up yall? People always ask me if I to let them know when I got my hands on some new and hard to find releases from Sac. So I snatched up a few copies of what was left from Big Hollis and Out of Bounds. So get @ me if you want to get a copy or 2. You can order by mail or online with Paypal. Just email me @ [email protected] and i'll hook you up ASAP. Each CD is $10 plus $3 for shipping in the U.S. and $6.50 for any overseas orders. Get at me if you want to get yours NOW!.

1. New release: Big Hollis presents Block Bleedaz "Bleedin Da' Block" 2005
feat. Luni Coleone, Mr. Kareless, Big Slep Rock, and Skully. Prod. by: Big Hollis

2. New release: Stackin Chips Records presents "Street Life" Compilation 2004-05
feat. C-Bo, Mac Dre (R.I.P.), Hollow Tip, San Quinn, Mic-C, Gangsta Dre, Young Menace, P-Folks, C-Lim, and more.

3. Luni Coleone "Classics" 2004-05
feat. B-Legit, Young Fierce, Marveless, Messy Marv, I-Rocc, T-Nutty, X-Raided, and more.

4. Murder Dog Magazine presents "Sac Kingz" 1st Edition (Purple & Black) 2 CD 2001-02
Banned by the Sacramento Kings feat. Hollow Tip, Marveless, Chuck Beez, Homicide, Ballin A$$ Dame, Young Droop, GP, Big Hollis, and more.

5. Murder Dog Magazine presents "SK 1" Re-issue (Gold & Black) 2 CD 2002
Same feat. as above but with a different cover.

6. Big Hollis presents "Knockz 2001" 2001-02
feat. Snoop Dogg, Bad Azz, Daz Dillenger, Mac Dre (R.I.P.), C-Bo, Luni Coleone, Messy Marv, Gangsta Dre, Levitti, B-Legit, and more.

7. Marveless "Ghetto Bluez 2001" 2001
feat. C-Bo, Killa Tay, Rick Rock & The Federation, Luxury Ridaz, Big Hollis and more.

8. Big Hollis "Millennium (The Day Is Coming)" 1999
feat. Slick The Pale Pimp, Double O Smebb, Brotha R.J., Vitani, E-Moe, Skanless,
G Menace, Young Meek, Rup Dog, D-Dubb, and more.

Also Availble:
Hollis "Holdin On", Big Hollis presents "SK2" 2 CD, "Luni Coleone.com", C-Dubb "Ground Zero", E & J "The Paperchase", J-Killa "No One Left", D-Dubb "Mr. Simpson (Hip Hop Soul), and more.

Click link to view a pic

You can also put in a request. Holla Back. 1 Luv and Stay Up.
http://www.paystylemusic.com/photo/displayimage.php?pid=364&fullsize=1
Holla Back and Support The Local Movement.http://www.outofboundsent.com/main.php