Big Hollis-NONSTOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Wassupp folx? If you have a bad comment on this track please dont make a comment at all. This track off How The West Was Won is a classic track of 2002! The beats so different and Hollis came on some real shit on this track. Not all smashing on niggas, but real talk all around. If you dont feel this track for some strange reason do me a favor whether its a Blunt(prefered) or a joint,bong,bowl,pipe whatever it is smoke some green and listen to the song. You will hear how the beat hits ya, its all real talk. Sav out

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I still knock the Millenium c.d. Hollis came out wit. 1st solo, he's a
Producer/Rapper for the person who said 1st degree's only a producer /rapper...ITS ALL LOVE THOUGH

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
mmmmmm i'll send you a copy of it when its finished venom, its nothing. Naw, you might aswell hit my folx Mike up for it, since you do like trading and downloading alot of the albums lately, damn i forgot you dont have any full albums too trade. Sav out

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
paso said:
mmmmmm i'll send you a copy of it when its finished venom, its nothing. Naw, you might aswell hit my folx Mike up for it, since you do like trading and downloading alot of the albums lately, damn i forgot you dont have any full albums too trade. Sav out

IS THAT SUSSPOSE TO BE CLOWNING ME??? PLESE TRY AGAIN

PLEASE DONT SEND ME YOUR COMP OF 100% RECYCLED BULLSHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
The chorus is hella gay. the beat is alright. the lyrics are cool but that sing-song shit just isn't my style = Not really feeling it

Streamin Mad , pickin up the peices are way better than that shit