Big Earthquake Coming Soon !!!!!!!!???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck, i dont know about you guys but Id rather have one major Earthquake every 30 or 40 years then monsoons or tornados or hurricanes that wipe shit out every few years.

May 7, 2002
Eastbay_Love said:
remember how when you were a kid and youd go on field trips and shit and learn bout quakes you allways heard bout cali falling into the water cause of a big quake, what if thats bout to happen!!

lol...I'll finally get an ocean in Arizona.

I

imaboss

East Bay love whhere you from? The Rollin 100's Representin

You asked me where Im from. I am from that Walnut

May 5, 2002
those of yall that say youd rather have one big earthquake than a tornado every yr thats true but i dont think yall realize that THE BIG ONE scientists talk bout is suppose to be so big cali will be shakin so hard it they will fell it all over the world, atleast thats what they allways told us in elementary school on those science field trips. What ya gonna do though theres no point in being worried 24/7 cause if something happens there aint nothing you can do you might as well just except that we all could die any minute of the day.