Big Earthquake Coming Soon !!!!!!!!???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
damn just watching the news and they were talkin bout that gilroy earthquake and they said earlier today there was like a 3.something up near sacramento now, plus some more after shocks in a bunch of other spots in northern cali, the news didnt go into it much but it said somethin bout the scientists or whoever said it might be leading up to something bigger since its been awhile since a big cali quake. damn that shit made me nervous as fuck when i heard it cause im not trying to die in my sleep from a earthquake i cant go out like that

May 5, 2002
remember how when you were a kid and youd go on field trips and shit and learn bout quakes you allways heard bout cali falling into the water cause of a big quake, what if thats bout to happen!!

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Damn

Damn Thats Some Shit. In The Midwest We Gotta Worry Bout Tornados, Last Week In Kansas We Had 15 Tornados , 1 Was A Mile Wide. Also On The National Geographic They Show A Tornado On A Air Base That Is A F5. That Air Base Is Like A Mile Away From My House.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Dont they say that "The Big One" is supposed to happen within our lifetime? Thats some scary shit...

Apr 25, 2002
Eastbay_Love said:
remember how when you were a kid and youd go on field trips and shit and learn bout quakes you allways heard bout cali falling into the water cause of a big quake, what if thats bout to happen!!

I heard that if that happened there would be massive floods in areas like the midwest and port cities would be taken out. Kinda like if you put an ice cube in a full glass of water it spills over. If cali falls in the ocean think of how much the ocean level will rize!

M

MrFreeze

SHEA said:
THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT "THE BIG ONE" IS NEAR.

I'D RATHER BE IN AN EARTHQUAKE THEN A TORNADO ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

SS
thats real id rather my shit get shook around then the roof of my house bein torn off and my car flying away.

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
FUCC IT..... WE DIE, WE DIE...... IM A FAST RUNNER AND A GOOD SWIMMER, SO FUCC IT.... I'LL BE ALL RIGHT...
I Heard that mayne! LOL! SHIEEEET YALL REMEMBER THE 89 QUAKE???? WASN'T OCTOBER 31 or 16 I Forgot. who remembers what size it was 8. something right?......Way back in the day. I was in an apartment and that mafucka was swanginnn!!! Pop's was in the shower and I straight flipped!!! Didn't know what the fuck to do! THESE SOME CRAZY TIMES Y'ALL! REPENT! REPENT!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

it was october 17th @ 5:04 PM

of all places, i was at church... i thought god was taking revenge upon me for tellin my parents I was sick so I can get outta school early :(

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I don't get it....I hear all this news about earthquakes and yet...I didn't feel a damn thing!...guess that's good for me right?..:D

Apr 25, 2002
you wanna know some real shit - -
All state one of the biggest insurance companies in Cali just said that it was no longer going to offer earthquake home insurance policies in the state of california. It is their job as an insurer to predict the future, and apparently it isnt looking too bright in cali.