Big C.S. and Baby Ant...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Just wanted to let you know that my niggaz are out!!! Ya'll seen pictures of my brother (Big C.S.), and Baby Ant in the cover of the Dollars & Sins album. Well both of my niggaz are out now. Baby Ant got out about 2 weeks ago (after doin' another 4 yrs), and my brother got out today(after doin' 15 yrs for a dope case). Baby Ant is part of the Mobstaz, and was on my Ghetto Classics album. He got some heat too!!!

Welcome my niggaz home. Much love. 1

C.S. Heat

Aug 15, 2002
Thats good to hear CS...especially after hearing about Fedex from WCM...man i know yall gonna be partying after your brother been in for 15 years...good luck

Apr 25, 2002
Much love ya'll. They are both doin' cool. My brother is adjusting cool. 15yrs is too fuccin' long for a drug case where they didn't even catch him with any dope (conspiracy charge), and plus the federal crac cocaine law is unjust. I can go on and on about that, because I did 9 yrs behind that. My brother is the last one of the homies to get out from our fed case. Me, him, and 6 other homies, and some mo' niggaz were on the same case, and he's the last one of the homies to come home. We're going to throw something real big for him. When we picced him up at the bus station downtown people were stopping like a celebrity got out, because we were deep. Dago street legends. Much love ya'll. I'm going to print this out, and show my brother and Baby Ant. Even though Baby Ant was locced up for 4 yrs, he's still in the dvd. We had footage from the Ghetto Classic album. I'll holla...1

C.S. Heat

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Good shit to hear that your brother and Baby Ant are finally out.
Now we can hear Baby Ant spit some heat on the mic once again.

B

Blackjack 1577

that's some good news they both got out now, 15 years is a long ass time. your brother must feel good to finally come back home.

can't wait to hear some new shit from Baby Ant, he came dope on those 2 tracks from Ghetto Classics....

Jun 12, 2002
It's gunna Be Binding Chaos In Daygo !!!... Ha...But Naw See....A lot of people in here are under the Mis-Guided Impression That it's all good, Dismiss that, I'm Sure he's scared as Fucc...You know...Leavin' such a structured routined environment...Least He Has Been fostered by LIL CS's financial contributions...Get him on his own Two...

Fuccin' cops though right...Fucc em' etched in stone...Y'all ain't knowin' who has the power to MAKE and BREAK the law...15 for cracc is Fuccin' Ridiculous...It's old ass Monumental news now..But dang..Makes you think who has the REAL criminal history...

My love goes out to the two candidates....Systems a hoax..Real.

...Your Father

Robin Banks..

Apr 25, 2002
Good lookin' ya'll. @Deuce, I'm just glad I'm in the position to look out for him financially. I looked out for him on the clothes, and I'm gonna get him car. Somethin' tighter than what I'm rollin', but I ain't trippin'. I'm staccin' right now.

Alot of people are lookin' out for him now, because my brother was a good nigga, and he bought some of the homies cars, and some mo' shit, so it's gonna come bac around to him.

Baby Ant is ready to spit some heat. Just waiting, because the dvd is gonna set the Mobstaz album up. 1 ya'll...

C.S. Heat