BIG BREAD ED aka Young Ed New (Video)!!! HOT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
Wuz crakin yall. My nigga Short phuse just finished up Young Ed's aka Big Bread's new video "Black T's. This is a real good look. Big shot to my Lakeview comrads JB and Young Ed. Tha View stand up! Capitol, Broad St. The Dolph!! The video was shot right on the block in the View and in the Town. Shot out to all them wild 98th & empire boyz.WAAAAAH! They filmed over there too, right on the block! I got a lil cameo @ 3:56! Be on the lookout for my mixtape to drop soon too. Big Bread is gonna be featured. But the sco & the O did it real big on this one!! check it out!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x8MGUmiz7KA

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn ,tahts right by my house....that woulda been coo to see them filming...

edit: ocean view rec center! used to play ball there all the time till they tore it down...cant wait for the new one to go up. ok, seriously, some of the people in the vid are my neighbors, like live next to me...thats too funny.

the video is tight though and that song is sick...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Gotta rep Ed again man. Few remember that Young Ed first came out back in '94 on Fly Mar's "You Betta Ask Somebody" on the classic track "No Witnesses" with Mar, Cougnut (RIP) and Cellski.

Ed, if you're reading this, did you ever use that Mac Moose drawing I did for you with the dude holding two Sig Sauers??