Big Bread ED (AKA YOUNG ED) MIXTAPE VOL. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
Yo Whats up yall I see somone already copped that mixtape Vol. 2. We got it out in a couple of stores and Tuesday Berkeley Rastputans, Tower and Amiba will have the mixtape. We will hit up all the mom and Pop stores from L.A to Sac Next Week. I hope yall ready for this mixtape. The last mixtape was pure freestyle so Ed decided to write this one and I will garantee yall won't be disapointed when you here this shit. It has 18 Tracks and the CD is 70 Min Long. He went as fas as using the "Shook ones" Beat to The "Sprinkle me" beat where he reps the bay to the fullest. The flows are simular to the Time to stack with that intense story telling Flow. I hope yall copp this one and I hope all the fans feel this one. We are working on an Instore right now In frisco on 3rd St. at my homies New Clothing spot Called "On The Block". I will post yall with the Date When We finalize the CARTELDay. Im about to post the Flyer and The Cover I Did as the First Project under My own Graphic Design Company MAINLINE GRAPHICS. Hope Yall feel It. Much Love To Anyone and Everyone who supports Coppin all Riches Ent.

THE CARTEL (Coppin All Riches Taking Everyones Loot)

MAINLINE GRAPHICS
"If your not on the Mainline, Your off Track"
C.E.O.
THA RICHTA

Apr 17, 2003
BIG BREAD ED a.k.a. young ed
"JACKIN" MIXTAPE VOL.2
1.JUMP OFF
2.WHAT YOU NEED
3.NO DEAL FEAT.MAC BOO RUE
4.PIMPIN SO HARD RIGHT NOW
5.YOU IN TROUBLE(CARTEL EXCLUSIVE)
6.STUNT ON YOU
7.SHE WANNA FUCK WIT ME
8.LOW LIFE BITCH
9.ALL EYES ON E
10.I NEED A FIX
11.TWO SPRAYERD FEAT.EDDIE WATTS
12.GET YO MIND RIGHT
13.COPPIN ALL RICHES(WE DO'T STOP) FEAT.PROFIT,CHARLIE O,AND MAC BOO RUE
14.BONAFIDE NIGGA
15.SO NOT YO LADY
16.YOUNG RAP STAR
17.KEEP PUSHIN
18.DEEP IN THE GAME
www.rasputinmusic.com/sku_search_results.cfm?search=BIG+BREAD+ED&s_type=artist_mod&x=35&y=13