BIG BOXING THIS WEEKAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Lets start off with Friday.

Sheika vs Pemberton

This is gonna be vicious. Im a major Sheika fan, and I'm callin that his right hand will crush Pemberton. It's gonna be a great fight though.

Sheika UD

HBO Saturday

Pacquiao vs Lucero

Steady action and I will be surprised if this goes the distance.
Im takin Pacquiao, his body shots will wear Lucero down.

Pac-man KO 4

NOW

Vargas vs Vanderpool

Ehh...not heavy competition for Vargas, but its always great to see him fight. Finally he fightin here in so cali.
BUT this is boxing, and weigh in the factor of Fernando's chin...Vanderpool does have a good chance to KO Vargas.

Im takin Vargas KO 7

May 17, 2002
vanderpool is an excellent fighter, he is highly rated. its gonna be a close one, i personally think that vargas is too washed up, trinidad took it out of him. i didnt know pacioua (sp?) was fighting this weekend i thought it was next weekend.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yeah Vanderpool is a worthy top 10 fighter who's looking to burst into the scene. A win over Vargas will throw him i the Jr. Middleweight mix.
Having said that, I pick Vargas....
I think he's the second best in his division....

I just want to say that you guys are forgetting about the J.C. Candelo VS' Julio Garcia fight. It's gonna be on ESPN at 5 pm on Saturday. So you can catch it before the Vargas fight.
This is gonna be the fight to watch this weekend, so don't sleep on it....

Apr 25, 2002
i've heard alot about pacquio from my uncles and my dad but never caught his fights so this will be the first time i see him box.alot of good response to his ability.so that will be a good fight to watch.

May 6, 2002
Sheika took that one, I don't agree with the scores.
Pemberton took it by split...114-113 on two cards.
The other card had it 116-111 for Sheika.

Even though its a "loss", Sheika is still not out of the scene.

Ya, pac man is vicious. Ill body shots. Quick hand speed. Nice defense.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Candelo whooped Garcia's ass. Look out Winky Wright!

I thought Sheika won too.

Lucero's better than he looked. I've seen him get hit harder and still get up. I
thought the ref should've let him continue but oh well.
Both Lucero and Vanderpool where nervous....

Lets see Pacman against Barrera, straight war.
I pick Barrera by knock out after the 5th round....