BIG BAD CHORIZO VS KODOGG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
OK u voted against him bcuz of homo remarkz.... but his verse wuz much better than kodogg's. end of story. you guyz are voting against him cuz u think he soundz gay? how fuckin gay iz that? u guyz really need to learn to vote.

Apr 25, 2002
BTW kodogg.... before u go and ask.... NO we're not beefing, im just trying to show u exactly why this board is weak theze dayz. it is getting a little better but tha votes still seem gay to me.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I Agree.. This board is pretty weak voting wise.. But man.. I think I won.. but ur supose to go into battles thinkin you win.. Unless it's like me vrs Seak.. 'n Fatal.. "END OF STORY"?? Eh.. I think if I did lose it's closer then u make it sound.

Nov 14, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
OK u voted against him bcuz of homo remarkz.... but his verse wuz much better than kodogg's. end of story. you guyz are voting against him cuz u think he soundz gay? how fuckin gay iz that? u guyz really need to learn to vote.
Nah, I never said that's the reason I voted him against him. Everyone got they own opinion, and in mines, KoDogg took shit in what was a close battle. Plus you even said yaself that you had trouble readin' his shit. Maybe if you could read it, you'd see it was a lil' better than Chorizo's.

Apr 3, 2003
Both were coo.. where is this battle headed too now .. ill give my VOTE=KODOGG .. u didnt need al this ass juice cum on your face in your eye shit/ even tho it was fukin funny shit that flowed smooth enough but not enough tho/ round to u mite take him tho... cuz your verse is bett r then your first.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yo Yo Checc dis Checc Dis right quicc yo yo yo hey hey hey.. ? (LOL)

ROUND 2!!

Got so many rhymes not even god-could-know //
Your shit putin me to-bed, Come up to B.A.U.R.S 'n ill drop-uh-el-bow on yo-head //
Man I jus' gotta whistle 'n I 'blow'-lead ... 'n ya know yo'-dead when I got the info-Red beam on yo fat-chest //
'n yo gut's on ma timbs is what you get fo fuccin wit me 'n not strapped-wit-a-vest //
Hell i'll even throw in a gay line ... I'm Squeezin this bitches 'balls' when Im Stressed (aka Stress Balls.. :/) 'n thats why his voice is so high-pitched //
Haha BYE-BITCH ... Cuz I've had enough of this faggot talkin about cummin on ma ass ... You better 'pass' this battle like I do Gas //
'n to kill this bitch in a battle is ma only task ... Did yo' take the fuccin 'emcee test' ? HOWD YOU FUCCIN-PASS!?! //
Ya better pay attention to that-class cuz you losin' this battle hard ... 'n Bitch oop's B.A.U.R.S jus' pulled yo hoe-card! //
Im leavin' this kid chared-n-burned ... 'n your far-to-earn a victory in this bout //
Ima act like a 'check' 'n 'Bounce' yo ass on outa the Flows-Board ... 'n admit-it- you cant-spit ya get on stage 'n they pullin the microphone-cord //
OH-MY-LORD B.A.U.R.S jus' TORE up another BITCH in a battle ... Haha this kid callin his MOTHER fo' a new fuccin RADDLE ... Seeya later BITCH!! >>OF DA DOME<<

Apr 3, 2003
that shit was coo/ i was feelin this one/'n to kill this bitch in a battle is ma only task ... Did yo' take the fuccin 'emcee test' ? HOWD YOU FUCCIN-PASS!?! //
Ya better pay attention to that-class cuz you losin' this battle hard ... 'n Bitch oop's B.A.U.R.S jus' pulled yo hoe-card! //
iDONT NO THO CHORIZO DONT USE CUM OR ASS JUICE AN U MITE WIN

Apr 25, 2002
meezatine said:

iDONT NO THO CHORIZO DONT USE CUM OR ASS JUICE AN U MITE WIN
exactly my point.

ive met chorizo and he'z a koo fool.... and im sure he doeznt care if he winz or not but im makin my point. not trying to target Chorizo or kodogg.... just saying shit that needz to be said.