Big B "Nuthin But Game"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
i dont know how many tracks were on this. and i dont know you what you're talkin about when you say kaotic. you're probably talkin about a different Big B. theres more than one. one of em's white. the one i'm talkin about is black. hes from the group Ghetto Kaos from KCMO, on Jackpot Records.

Jun 26, 2003
Untouchable211 said:
i dont know how many tracks were on this. and i dont know you what you're talkin about when you say kaotic. you're probably talkin about a different Big B. theres more than one. one of em's white. the one i'm talkin about is black. hes from the group Ghetto Kaos from KCMO, on Jackpot Records.
Kaotic is the same guy (record label), he had to change his rap name because Jackpot records owns the Big B titles and name.

Feb 26, 2003
I THOUGHT KAOTIC WAS THE NEW NAME FOR THE FORMER GROUP GHETTO KAOS THAT BIG-B WAS IN, I DIDN'T KNOW BIG B CHANGE HIS NAME TO KAOTIC. WHATEVER HAPPEND TO JACCPOT RECORDS BY THE WAY.

Jun 26, 2003
bigbreaded said:
I THOUGHT KAOTIC WAS THE NEW NAME FOR THE FORMER GROUP GHETTO KAOS THAT BIG-B WAS IN, I DIDN'T KNOW BIG B CHANGE HIS NAME TO KAOTIC. WHATEVER HAPPEND TO JACCPOT RECORDS BY THE WAY.
As far as I know the guy just doesn't do music anymore. It's hard to say.

Apr 8, 2004
I only know of 1 Big B. From the group Kaotic outta KCK. They got that cut called "913-Don't Get Caught".
Big B just dropped a mix wit dude Bohn. And another 1 called First Base Gritters.