Big B f/ Tech - Million Miles (New?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
Leatha Face said:
How bout you dont be a dick. Just say thanks or shut the fuck up.
Uhm, I had this track about a week and a half ago, so I'm not going to say thanks to a late motherfucker. Use your resources, idiot.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Hollow said:
Uhm, I had this track about a week and a half ago, so I'm not going to say thanks to a late motherfucker. Use your resources, idiot.
My point was if you're not going to say thanks, then shut the fuck up. I didn't post this for people who already had it. I posted it for everyone that didn't which besides you, seems to be quite alot of people.

Egotistical assholes like you are why people don't like this place. Believe me, theres alot of Tech fans out there that dont post here because of people with fucked up elitest attitudes like yours.

I'm late because I don't hug the fucking internet like you huh? I got better shit todo.

Oct 12, 2004
Leatha Face said:
Egotistical assholes like you are why people don't like this place. Believe me, theres alot of Tech fans out there that dont post here because of people with fucked up elitest attitudes like yours.
On the contrary, it's elitest assholes like me who have consistently put the time and effort into this forum, to ensure this is thee place to go for credible and complete Strange Music information. Tech fans actually have a reason to come here on the regular because of people like me.

But whatever man. You win. I'm tired. Thanks for the track. Thank you for enabling everyone to hear that. You are essential. What would we do without you? Praise Leatha Face. He only uses the Internet for a few minutes a day, but somehow has time to not only "happen" across a track, but then think of his family here at the siccness and bring it to us. Is there anything he can't do? :dead:

Jan 3, 2006
Hollow said:
On the contrary, it's elitest assholes like me who have consistently put the time and effort into this forum, to ensure this is thee place to go for credible and complete Strange Music information. Tech fans actually have a reason to come here on the regular because of people like me.

But whatever man. You win. I'm tired. Thanks for the track. Thank you for enabling everyone to hear that. You are essential. What would we do without you? Praise Leatha Face. He only uses the Internet for a few minutes a day, but somehow has time to not only "happen" across a track, but then think of his family here at the siccness and bring it to us. Is there anything he can't do? :dead:
HAHAHAHH

I just went a got the cd..... Track is aight......

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Hollow said:

I'm not trying to win any popularity contest here asshole. I found something I hadn't heard before and wanted to share it, which enabled alot of people here to hear it too. So if I can help a few people out, fuck what you think.