Bible,Thug One,Techn9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
DaSlacker said:
i remember that name... wasnt that "arapahoe trues" a big deal for some reason like ayear ago?
I remember hearing about that name. I still wonder what the fuck it means. What the fuck is an arapahoe trues?

When I was at work some lady called me from the MO and her street name was arapahoe drive. She repeated her address and spelled arapahoe like 3 times. I was like, shit! I know how to spell it lady! I just don't know what the fuck it means. lol It sounds like an indian word or something.

Sep 11, 2002
Arapahoe Trues is made up of Mr. Cilla Locc, Sticc9, and Lil E-Locced. str8 from colorado, u heard this name cuz last year lil wattage made a post about all the schedualed releases featuring arapahoe trues and its affiliates/members..like 4 of em featurin tech n9ne...which for some reason never came out...nor have we heard anythin about since...ps thanks for them updates =]

Jul 14, 2004
azryda420 said:
I remember hearing about that name. I still wonder what the fuck it means. What the fuck is an arapahoe trues?

When I was at work some lady called me from the MO and her street name was arapahoe drive. She repeated her address and spelled arapahoe like 3 times. I was like, shit! I know how to spell it lady! I just don't know what the fuck it means. lol It sounds like an indian word or something.

Not sure what the exact word means. But its a name of a tribe. The Arapahoe are located in the WY, CO, OK areas. I was asking the guy , lil wattage, about the name of their group. He explained that it came from the name of the street live on, in Denver called Arapahoe Ave or whatever, hence their name.