BEWARE OF SELLER: 196music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
^^ Yeah, i feel you...A serious seller should alwayz almost take the time to communicate...

but i had a better luck as i finnally received my shit, more than one month waitin'...
He first did not reply to me, than as i hit him again & again, told me he had familial problem...

Guess what same thing happened to me.

Guy emails me saying I was annoying by spamming his email with

WHERE ARE MY CD emails

wtf do you expect, I finally got the cds after I filed the claim, it was weird how perfect it was.

his new ebay name is one9sixmusic-2008

by the way this is the FIRST reply i got from him after 2-3 months... he also blamed a disability or something, I told him to go to the fucking doctor and get his head checked too. chump !

Sep 17, 2005
Guess what same thing happened to me.

Guy emails me saying I was annoying by spamming his email with

WHERE ARE MY CD emails

wtf do you expect, I finally got the cds after I filed the claim, it was weird how perfect it was.

his new ebay name is one9sixmusic-2008

by the way this is the FIRST reply i got from him after 2-3 months... he also blamed a disability or something, I told him to go to the fucking doctor and get his head checked too. chump !
lmao must be that sean sean dude

Nov 2, 2007
Oh this motherfucker. I bought some tape from him and paid properly. After a while the money was returned and he sent me an email telling me to pay again to different account (outside eBay) I don't have the message anymore but it was something about him giving me the wrong paypal address.

Jan 6, 2003
Oh this motherfucker. I bought some tape from him and paid properly. After a while the money was returned and he sent me an email telling me to pay again to different account (outside eBay) I don't have the message anymore but it was something about him giving me the wrong paypal address.
Sounds like a punk that ripped me off for a CD half a year ago. first he has one paypal account linked to his ebay auction and then afterwards he tells me to send the money to a non-ebay linked paypal account. I never saw that fuckin CD and when I filed a complaint I won the case but paypal could not retrieve my money. Stay away from this dude, or all dudes with "new" paypal accounts

May 2, 2002
same thing happened to me from this guy
it wasnt that much money and it was for a great cd so i sent the money to the other paypal account and i just put it in as an ebay transaction on paypal in case ineeded to make a claim.
long story short i got the cd like 5 days later

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
Might be the same dude that fucked me over a while back. Paid for a CD thru paypal immediately after I purchased it. I never got the CD, and never heard from dude. All this after, like, 10 or 11 eBay messages and e-mails. Negative feedback was left and I didn't bother reporting to eBay about it, since it wasn't anything rare or expensive. But still.

Might be the same dude that fucked me over a while back. Paid for a CD thru paypal immediately after I purchased it. I never got the CD, and never heard from dude. All this after, like, 10 or 11 eBay messages and e-mails. Negative feedback was left and I didn't bother reporting to eBay about it, since it wasn't anything rare or expensive. But still.
You GOTS to report that shit man.

Regardless whether you got ripped off on something cheap or not doesnt mean this guy can keep doing it, especially with people that arent buyin somethin cheap..you shulda reported his ass, this aint the street you aint gunna get clowned on, this motherfucker is some bitch ass mark tryna jack for 10$ cds and shit...what a joke

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
I opened a dispute to make sure that he can't f**uck me. Payed for the damn CD like almost 3 weeks ago. Most stuff from the regular american CD's & Tapes sellers I pay for , I receive after 10 to 14 days after payment is made. Never had any problems until now. This seller gave me the tracking number, but didn't tell me on which website I could track it. I asked him what was the website, no anwser.Asked him twice, still no reply... Thanks to MistaSmokeAlot for opening this thread, otherwise, I would have never been aware of this bad ass seller's methods.