Beware Of Fake Tech N9ne-Celcius cd's sold on ebay by KC7thHeaven

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Just as title states beware. This guy claims to own copyright to this collectible cd and has supposedly "repressed identical to the original cd's" of this. Do not buy them as you will be very disappointed. I am always here to spread the love and discredit the frauds out there ruining this hobby. Such as many of you. But for this situation it is kc7thheaven and his fake tech n9ne "celcius" cd's. Oh and I see getoblasta(tresleche3/3leche3) and all the other usual cheats are still alive and well on ebay making marks everyday pay the price for their bootleg garbage. And disguised shill bidding done well by gray???? on same country music cd's every week, and rashon???? selling cd's he doesn't even ship out. And nine172,brownsugar and the other german/japanese hacks selling their usual boots... I reported them so many times and what happens, nothing? Yet mine come down because I didn't have the means to a camera/scanner at the time and borrowed an image from mr. greed "IN-sincere" aka mr. mikal and he weported me and lost me big moneda :) Or the other blind bullshit reports by joey bag of lies aka joe flores (who has since modified his own bullshit cd grading scale that still isn't honest). And truth be told if you only knew that none of your childish reaches for self validation hurt me one bit lolololol ;) Matter of fact they hurt you :) And the fools of ebay sit on their asses and do nothing. ...hahaaha such ineptitude... Thank you.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Why did I waste less than a minute to read this???

I do agree that getoblasta is a complete moron and needs to be booted from ebay for all the bootleg cds he sells on a weekly basis.

Jul 3, 2007
Why did I waste less than a minute to read this???

I do agree that getoblasta is a complete moron and needs to be booted from ebay for all the bootleg cds he sells on a weekly basis.

I know reading is difficult and taxing on the brain, especially when the words become too advanced for a 5th grade reader... Yes I know who you are as well mr. canada "who doesn't sell reprints"... Anyway, as an addition to this thread there is a guy named Wilsotab on amazon.com right now peddling the same cd for $65 a pop new sealed, out of iowa. Coincidence or not? He has about 3 up for sale. Gee this cd wasn't up there at all until today hmmm... The cheapest it usually lists for is about $120 in like new-new condition. But now 4 copies boom booom boom for $65 same day as the other guy kc7thheaven from ebay put it up... Then a crook out of wisconsin "we ship fast" who has a great deal of the same cd's (multiple copies) up there cheap everyday is peddling this for $65 as well... Very strange that all of a sudden a cd you couldn't find anywhere is all over the place in one day... My point, there are too many crooks and too many marks for words... Thank you.

May 27, 2006
german/japanese hacks selling their usual boots...
thats why you bought from me and left positive feedback, right? Moron....get outta here, everybody and their moma knows you got some serious mind problems. I hope a mod is doing his job and kicks your ass outta here as you're just here for beefing.

Jul 3, 2007
Oh poor guy, hiding behind an alias. I don't care who you are. If I bought from you and left positive feedback it wa sbecause you had a good rep to begin with and not because I had to. Which over time I found that the feedback system was generally as accurate and worth as much as the whole ebay system, which is even lessthan the shit in my toilet.,You fucks think you need to get everything handed to you. The money, the feedback, the legwork, everything. But in reality your attitude and care for customers is generally worth shit. You are unappreciative ingrates of the buyers paying your livelihoods. But that's going to change hahahah. It's funny the double standard that goes on that allows the sellers who have more experience and "feedback" aka power sellers to get away with this garbage and mistreatment of customers, yet new sellers are taken advantage of by guys and manipulated and cheated because these buyers think they can get away with it. And ebay won't do a damn thing to help you if you are a new seller or the buyer dealing with an experienced seller. They just send you their generic bullshit messages and they aren't even capable of helping someone one iota. These ebay "reps" have the intelligence or knowledge of a 5 year old or a total moron. Call them once or send them a message or go on their live help page and you will see what I mean lmao!!! It's a wonder that company doesn't go under. I hope it does actually. And if you are mac-dro btw I was not happy with the cd's to begin with, the opened ones if that's you. The c d's were scratched up that you sold me. Same with the german seller who sold me that d-russ cd, there wasn't even a goddamn black cd spine in the package. Just a cd and a jewel case that was missing the spine holding it too funny. And on the whole the german/japanese guys are mostly dishonest and peddling boots. So go fuck yourself because I will speak my mind when I want, and discredit all that deserve it. Peace homie.

May 27, 2006
whatever you said (i didnt even read what u wrote beside the first sentence). Everybody here knows im durdy_south. LMAO about hiding behind an alias. So your real name is Sean-Sean? LMAO this makes you look even more dumb then you prolly are. good bye have a nice day whit creeping arround the net, getting fucked up by all those bad german, japanese and american sellers (you forgot to mention as joe isnt from germany or japan). The only thing to get rid of your fatal brain damage is to cut your head off :D (or pull it outta your ass so the blood can run thru it again make it work properly). *waitingforadmodtogiveyouwhatudeserve*

Sep 6, 2006
that muthafucka had a fake kompound CD for sale, a week ago and like a dumbass i brought it.... this guy needs to be kicked off ebay for definats :angry:

Apr 25, 2002
Sean-Sean,

Go fuck yourself you scamming piece of shit. I hope your wheelchair's brakes go out and you roll out into rush hour traffic.

Apr 25, 2002
Where is my 200 dollars?
Where are my 2 factory sealed 812 - The Quarter CD's I sent you?
Where are the 2 Ballers Pain singles?
What about the rest of the CDs I sent that a tracking number told me you received them?????????

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Sean-Sean is a scammer! Don't listen to anything he has to say! Taking advice from a short yellow bus rider is not a good idea! Beware of this rat bastard! BEWARE!! Take the advise from REAL eBay users!!

Sean Mack, have you fucked yourself lately?? DId PayPal ban your ass? LOL! Never fuck with credible sellers you bitch!

Oct 14, 2007
By The way 7th heaven does own the rights to that cd along with
The worst
Calm before the storm
and multiple old rich the factor cd's...

They were purchased from Don Jaun And midwestsyde Records

Step yo game up...

Jul 3, 2007
Shut it joey bag of lies. And jay deuce. Nobody cares. Nobody. You are lying scum that have no integrity whatsoever and your word means nothing... And you do get exactly what you deserve :) Your words mean nothing to me, and that is all that matters. I'm very much a part of ebay and paypal right now lololol btw, glad you ask lmao!!! Despite the fact I wouldn't give you two shits for that moronic company. And the scum like you doing your part in ruining them. You cannot keep the truth, character, or integrity down. As much as you scum try to. But it will bite you again and again :) Trust me when I tell you that myself and my disciples will be doing our part to spread the word about you losers and spread the love in hurting your disingenuous bullshit "businesses" as much as they possibly can. You'd be surprised what happens the more ppl find out just exactly how to hold you lying scum accountable for your misrepresented garbage items and your lack of customer care :) :) :)
P.S. to the 9 livez gentleman, just because kc7thheaven claims to have rights to midwestside records' releases, does not mean it is ethical to do what he is doing. That fucking cd was not even supposed to be released to begin with as tech n9ne himself didn't want it to come out and those bloodsuckers put it out anyway just to make some money. Now the market is flooded with a fine rare cd and a bunch of repressed fakes in its place. But that's a common theme here, that's all you ppl on here are about as well. Making money, no matter who you got to step on, mistreat, lie to or hurt in the process. You have zero morals, zero ethics, and zero substance. Have a nice day...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
...misrepresented garbage items and your lack of customer care...
FEEDBACK PROFILE (Since May 23, 2000)
jfl023 (3033)
Feedback Score: 3033
Positive Feedback: 99.9%
Members who left a positive: 3033
Members who left a negative: 2
All positive Feedback: 9633

DETAILED SELLER RATINGS (Since May 2007)
Item as described (4.9/5.0) 422
Communication (4.8/5.0) 420
Shipping time (4.6/5.0) 423
Shipping and handling charges (4.7/5.0) 419

FEEDBACK PROFILE (Since May 21, 2000)
siccjay (2137)
Feedback Score: 2137
Positive Feedback: 99.8%
Members who left a positive: 2141
Members who left a negative: 4
All positive Feedback: 6766

DETAILED SELLER RATINGS (Since May 2007)
Item as described (4.9/5.0) 209
Communication (4.8/5.0) 203
Shipping time (4.7/5.0) 208
Shipping and handling charges (4.7/5.0) 206

Learn about it you biiiiitch!​

Apr 25, 2002
And jay deuce. Nobody cares. Nobody. You are lying scum that have no integrity whatsoever and your word means nothing... And you do get exactly what you deserve :)
I shit more integrity every day than you will ever have in your life. You are a fucking moron and you are the only one who believes the shit you spew.

7th heaven officially repressed those cds. Can you get that through your thick waterhead? Take the helmet off and pay attention for once you fucking tard.

Jul 3, 2007
I don't give a rat's ass what those numbers say. You have zero integrity and zero character. The nerve to charge me a buck moree for a fucking cardboard that is standard practice to add in to protect cd's nowadays... And then send me the shit you sent me with the "new" cd's with plastic completely ripped off them. And the opened cd's not anywhere near in the condition described and advertised. You are a pathetic prick... But alas, I have the answers... Oh and jay all I got to say to you is what you already know, that you get what you deserve... Have a nice day...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I don't give a rat's ass what those numbers say. You have zero integrity and zero character. The nerve to charge me a buck moree for a fucking cardboard that is standard practice to add in to protect cd's nowadays... And then send me the shit you sent me with the "new" cd's with plastic completely ripped off them. And the opened cd's not anywhere near in the condition described and advertised. You are a pathetic prick... But alas, I have the answers... Oh and jay all I got to say to you is what you already know, that you get what you deserve... Have a nice day...
There are mental institutions in New Jersey you know.

Oct 14, 2007
Shut it joey bag of lies. And jay deuce. Nobody cares. Nobody. You are lying scum that have no integrity whatsoever and your word means nothing... And you do get exactly what you deserve :) Your words mean nothing to me, and that is all that matters. I'm very much a part of ebay and paypal right now lololol btw, glad you ask lmao!!! Despite the fact I wouldn't give you two shits for that moronic company. And the scum like you doing your part in ruining them. You cannot keep the truth, character, or integrity down. As much as you scum try to. But it will bite you again and again :) Trust me when I tell you that myself and my disciples will be doing our part to spread the word about you losers and spread the love in hurting your disingenuous bullshit "businesses" as much as they possibly can. You'd be surprised what happens the more ppl find out just exactly how to hold you lying scum accountable for your misrepresented garbage items and your lack of customer care :) :) :)
P.S. to the 9 livez gentleman, just because kc7thheaven claims to have rights to midwestside records' releases, does not mean it is ethical to do what he is doing. That fucking cd was not even supposed to be released to begin with as tech n9ne himself didn't want it to come out and those bloodsuckers put it out anyway just to make some money. Now the market is flooded with a fine rare cd and a bunch of repressed fakes in its place. But that's a common theme here, that's all you ppl on here are about as well. Making money, no matter who you got to step on, mistreat, lie to or hurt in the process. You have zero morals, zero ethics, and zero substance. Have a nice day...
Who givez a fucc if tech n9ne wanted the album out or not...Midwestyde owned the rights, pressed the cd then sold the rights it's that simple and it happens everyday....

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Who givez a fucc if tech n9ne wanted the album out or not...Midwestyde owned the rights, pressed the cd then sold the rights it's that simple and it happens everyday....
Don't sweat over Sean Wack. You will soon realize that a lot of the shit he says does not make any sense at all. Notice all of the edits he makes in every post in order for a normal person to be able to understand the RETARD language. He's a great example of how folks shouldn't allow people with brain disability to go on the internet and interact with normal people around the world. Watch him respond to what I said with a bunch of gibberish and probably edited for us to make sense of his chemically imbalanced ass!

Jul 3, 2007
My bad. Don't forget to avoid liquidrecordsuk/ riverside records out of uk, and gatefold records as well. Or suffer thru the agony of fakes... More fakes exposed in the future. More just like the rest of you. You make me sick. Oh and joey, how's it feel to be ignored? You won't hear from me again until you lose the over $200 you cheated me out of... Oh and first learn how to read and write or even put together a few sentences of cohesive english before you correct someone who is terribly superior to you in every facet of intellect. Same with the other morons taking your pathetic side. I know it's hard dealing with the fact you are overmatched mentally and therefore verbally. But believe me, it hurts me even more to have to talk down and tone down my vocabulary in order to get through to obvious idiots. Peace homies.
PS am I stretch? Hmmm, maybe if you're good I'll tell you some of my names :) Who am I on ebay lololol I got so many accounts now I could deal more items than 10 people combined if I chose to. Don't hurt your wittle brains trying to think so much :)