Between the Buried & Me- The Great Misdirect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SO i went and listened to the BTBAM album and it wasn't what i expected, nor was it as crappy as i thought. Its....interesting. Still didn't dig it, but i didn't hate it either.
Had you ever even listened to them before? If not then why did you automatically think it was going to be crappy?

From your earlier posts I thought you had given their past albums a few spings and didn't care for them and didn't see why everyone else did.

Dec 3, 2005
the DL link is invalid anybody have another or a reup or whatever, im interested in listening to this. not usually my type of music but ive heard some people talk about it so i wanna give it a try

May 9, 2002
Had you ever even listened to them before? If not then why did you automatically think it was going to be crappy?

From your earlier posts I thought you had given their past albums a few spings and didn't care for them and didn't see why everyone else did.
I listened to their last album..Colors? Whatever that one was. Didn't remember what it sounded like, but obviously didn't like it because it wasn't on my iPod.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i remembered how one time one of you guys compared their tabs to avenged sevenfolds tabs to try to get the other person to like them, that was funny haha

like, damn, "this band has more numbers on lines than this band"

Dec 3, 2005
i dont listen to alot of new music, mostly hiphop now though. i havent listened to much new hard rock or metal since highschool like pantera and RATM. this great misdirect kinda sounds like pink floyd mixed with metal to me though, i like it. i will have to try colors next after i listen to this one more

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Man, i almost want to say I like this album EQUAL to colors, and Colors was my favorite rock/metal album of the year when it dropped. Am I wrong to think that way? Fuck I love this cd.
No, it's not "wrong" to think that. As long as you say it's "EQUAL". lol No TGM is an amazing album. I love it more and more every time I listen to it. I think I'm probably on the 50th time around and I loved it from the first listen, so yeah it's safe to say I LOVE TGM.

Will there be a LIVE TGM album? I say no, but what does everyone else think?