Between the Buried & Me- The Great Misdirect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Overall musicianship, creativity, song structure, lyrics that actually have substance (especially for the main genre they fall under), their randomness in songs that seems to work even though you think it wouldn't when hearing about it, vocals (I love the sound between death metalish vocals and the clean vocals), Paul Waggoner being more then likely one of the best progessive metal guitarists out these days.

Plus they are amazing live. They sound damn near dead on to how they do on their albums.

I think most of us are listening to the same band, guess you just don't hear what we do which happens sometimes. As an example almost everyone on here loves Chevelle minus me, I just don't hear what's so great about them and probably never will.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Officially released this past Tuesday.

I guess the deluxe edition comes with a DVD but I haven't heard whats on it.
I just picked up the deluxe version last weekend. It has a DVD that shows a lot of studio footage of each band member. Then it also has a short clip for each band member talking about all the equipment they use. Then if you flip the DVD over you can listen to the album in dolby 5.1 surround sound. Haven't checked that out but hopefully I will sometime in the near future. The deluxe version was like $6 more and I'll probably only watch the DVD once, maybe twice ever. But I still say it was worth it.

I own:

S/T
TSC
Anatomy of
Colors Live
TGM (deluxe)

I'll eventually pick up the rest but just haven't yet for some reason. I also own a shirt that I bought at one of there shows. They are one band I definitely don't mind downloading an album a week before it drops cause I'm gonna buy it regardless.

My favs in order would go: Colors>TGM>Alaska>TSC>S/T>Anatomy of.
I also think the live version of colors is better then the studio album which is fucking nuts consider the complexity of there songs on that album. I can't help but scratch my head when I see/hear people say they're not amazing musicians.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
im charging up my camera so i can show yayarea that i own every single BTBAM album. take that holier than thou shit somewhere else

Oct 10, 2005
im charging up my camera so i can show yayarea that i own every single BTBAM album. take that holier than thou shit somewhere else
i didnt mean to come off as "holier than thou", & if u took it that way im sorry.. it was more of a "hey look at what they have at indiemerchstore.com, not only do they make good music, but they have dope merch too: BUY IT so other ppl outside of this thread will know the genius that is BTBAM (since im not buying the cd & im assuming everyone else on here clicked that magical link on the first page too)"

congrats on ur collection though bro