BETA when buying a beat...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
I'm putting my album together and saw that you had beats on the sicc shop. Just wondering if I order a beat from you, I live in Oregon by the way, If I could request a certain type of style.
Like I'm Looking for a more soulful slower type of beat, not a hyped one. If i sent you a BPM i wanted it at or something, could we customize it a little through emails? Or a phone call or something.

thanks,
Josh

Jul 13, 2002
Thanks X, Don't hold your breath UN

thanks X LOC, good lookin' out. As for UNKNOWN, thanks man but pshHhhhhH.

Nice try dogg haha.

Thanks I'll check it out.

Peace

PS - UNKNOWN keep checkin that mailbocks homey :)

Jul 13, 2002
Nah it's alright, I'll stick with my KORG Triton and my SP 808ex. I do have a boss drum machine though. And I can do some sick shit with it, I also got the roland DR-5. I dont use the dr 5 anymore though.
I'm checking out that E-MU XP 7. And I binged in the studio working on my album and did three beats last night, and accidentaly unplugged my KORG with my foot and lost one.
I know you're gonna say something about an MPC or another E-MU sampler or something. But Ive made fifty plus songs all by my lonely, and that was at last count like four months ago, so you can bet it's doubled.
I've never owned a Casio Keyboard, I just waited hella long to get the triton. But fuck it, nhand me a toys r us special and ill make a hot beat. That's the difference between real and wanna be real. I COULD MAKE A HOT BEAT ON A CASIO. Meanwhile, some other people just manage the people that COULD MAKE THE HOT BEATS.

I wasnt hatin' on anyone shit. I was just sayin, the internet is anonymous. Why the hell am i going to send money to someone named unknown with like ten posts? If you are Beta's Northwest manager sorry, but otherwise again, nice try dogg.

May 14, 2002
naw homie i wasnt tryna get u to send money thru tha mail...haha...im up here in portland. i just basiccaly was sayin if you wanted to hook up wit beta and get a beat Im the one u should be talking to....

and I have made some of the worlds hardest beats on a casio and drum machine....but i also have a triton and many sound modules....

call me.....THE DOPE BEAT CREATOR

and i know people in eugene....who are you?