BET VOTING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
dean!allmighty! said:
Nick,

I was at the studio last night, and you were already logged on the computer, and I couldn't fuckin figure out how to get you signed off, and me back on, it just kept going back to your name, and Trav asked me to post the link, and I had to do it under your name....sorry....but I almost cleaned this bored out for you...ha!!!

Yeah, someone alerted me about that last night after i saw your post. Funny thing is i dont ever remember loging in up there...it must have been way back when they were doing the tracks for Beef, which was a long time ago. Many people could have fucked with my name on here......and i'd like to thank those who resisted the temptation.

Jan 7, 2003
Well, it was hard....but I thought I would just do what was right...dammit.....you think you can ever get that Cd to me with those pictures? I mean I believe that you were going to get it to me last time we were in Colombia, nows your time to keep that statement true...hee!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
haha......its not my fault the kick it spots are cooler up here....

got you in trouble? haha....i bet.....you get yourself in trouble.

damn, that was a long time ago, doesnt seem that long, but it was.......shit. I've only been there like 2 times since then....taking out the pool table kinda bummed me out a little.

Jan 7, 2003
Yeah..that sucked....I never get in myself in trouble...

"Someone" told dude that I was dancing all over some guys, or something....ha!!!

What places do you be kicking it at up there? I have only been to Diamond Joes, and The Groove....ohh and that old club fusion...

P.S.-I do what I want...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Well...you were dancing all over that one guy weren't you? hahaha

HAHA@The Groove...we used to go there on saturdays they had like $2 drinks. And I been to Club Fusion once and it was really really gay....maybe thats because it's next to that gay bar. But there is a little place in Liberty called the Pub House, its alright...some of my friends like it so thats where i tag along sometime. Seen X Dash up there one night. Also Johnny O'Quigley's off i-29 and 64th street is another spot we be kickin it at.....and ofcourse Tanners for pool. It's the intoxicating drive from the city to home that gets to me. I know the back roads better up here.