Best Z-Ro cd??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
By far his best IMO is Look What You Did To Me...Ro was on a whole different fucking level when he made that album.

With that being said I think all his albums are tight as fuck. Will he ever make an album tighter than LWYDTM? Probablly not...but the man makes sick music.

Nuttkace

May 15, 2002
"Look What You Did To Me" is by far Z-Ro's best album. The first album I heard from him was "King Of The Ghetto" and that was in 2002, and I was blown away by that been a fan ever since. I started listening to his older shyt after that, but couldnt find LWYDTM. Then I heard "The Life Of Joseph McVey" when it first came out, was blown away by that. Went bought "Let The Truth Be Told," when it came out...I was feeling that. I even heard the shyt that u dont find in stores. Every album I heard from him then was cold, but when I finally heard "Look What You Did To Me," I thought that blew the other albums out the water. Not saying his other albums arent cold as hell...but LWYDTM was on a whole nother level.

Jun 9, 2002
zro is a hell of an artist to me...i just cant bump none of his albums song for song. the production always seems to slip IMO. but the first one mane, dat shit can get played front to back, dat shit was the real deal street struggle type shit.

Feb 9, 2006
Tanga Rey said:
Thanks 4 the responses, I think I might just have to cop them all. Ive never seen LWYDTM in the store, is it bank on ebay?
Best thing to do in my opinion. The G-MAAB camp has never put out weak bullshit.