Best X-Box game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I know some 1 else posted about what the best PS2 game wuz, but what iz the best XB game(s) so far?
I gotta go wit Halo and The Thing, Dead To Rights. Right now I'm playin Prisoner of War and this iz becoming a fav, shit iz kinda difficult tho.

I'm outty-6!!!!!!

May 3, 2002
Some entertaining games for me are:
Burnout!
Dave Mirra's BMX Freestyle 2
Dead To Rights
Tony Hawk 2x (haven't advanced to 3 because of the update and it's hard moving back on games, hence 'Wrestlemania 2000' / 'No Mercy')

I don't have a big collection and video games don't entertain me for more than an hour (like they used to), so I really can't comment on how the X-Box is. I know that if compared to the PS2, though, the graphics look better, and some games have extra levels only available on the X-Box version.

May 2, 2002
@ D.T.

At first I didn't know what console to get I know PS2 has hundreds of games, good games at that(GTA3, MGS2) I asked my bro inlaw his opinion cuz he knows a lot bout electronics,hardware etc and he handed me a booklet about 70 reasons to buy an XB and that pretty much convinced me. the fact it has a hard drive I was like damn!, how much memory you can store on it, the bump-mapping system, you can make sound tracks of your own cd's and store them on the XB wit that in mind there are certain games that give you the option of playing the games music or your sound track you stored on the XB just think, playin Madden Football or a first person shooter to some slumps.To me the XB graphics just look way better than the other Gen-X consoles (the water looks real as hell). Oh yeah X-Box Live is in effect now with lots of tight games mainly 4 XB-Live, download new characters,levels,environments,etc. The only bad thing about it was that it wasn't DVD ready like PS2. You gotta buy the sensor for it and it comes wit a remote, who wants to be chillin wit their lady and tell them "hey baby press the square button to rewind and the circle button to play(PS2),lol!Well if you do buy an XB make sure you get Halo first every XB owner gotsta have that 1, shit I'm waitin for Halo 2 by the end of the year.

I'm outty-6!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
dont really play tha system, but occasionally........

Dave Mirra's BMX Freestyle is helllla Addicting, and my bro recently got World Series Baseball. damn, a baseball game hasnt come any better than this one!

Apr 25, 2002
halo is the shit i got 007 and dead to rights too, cool games, nut halo once again is the shit. is there a friendly neighborhood jazzfan in my neck of the woods, 20 dollar games would be a tight hook up.

May 2, 2002
i have halo, morrowind, fifa, 007, and Fever. i think halo is the tightest, but i played morrowind a grip when i first got it, and i played fifa a lot, that shit is sicc, and now im stuck on fever 2003.

and halo 2 is not coming out til the end of 2003