Best WR In N.F.L (present)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the best today?

• Randy Moss

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Chad Johnson

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Reggie Wayne

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Braylon Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Larry Fitzgerald

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • Terrell Owens

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • T.J Houshmandzadeh

• Andre Johnson

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • Steve Smith

• None Of The Above You Failed Again

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I seriously hope your not serious
Yes I am, because the choice isn't as bad of some of these other lames you guys are posting! It's like the Pro Bowl Punters for an example who happen to be on the worst offenses. They get better stats for a reason, because their overall teams are not that good!

If you put Andre Johnson on great teams, he wouldn't have those same stats! All the stat nerds never seem to amaze me... The Cards and Colts who are almost completely one dimensional have WR's who rack up stats.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Also, I would rather have a well rounded all over the field type WR who blocks the shit out of motherfucka's too! Not some sissy ass WR who falls to the ground and gives half ass efforts when it comes to gettin' down and dirty!

You know, like a bad ass WR who get's a bounty put on him by one of the hardest Defenses in the NFL, because he knocked the fucked out of their ratbird defender!!!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I feel ya. But i disagree on Andre not getting his stats. Larry still gets his stats and he has 2 other wide receivers.

boldin>ward
Boldin>holmes

i feel where you are coming from gritty receivers are the shit

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I feel ya. But i disagree on Andre not getting his stats. Larry still gets his stats and he has 2 other wide receivers.

boldin>ward
Boldin>holmes

i feel where you are coming from gritty receivers are the shit
No, Boldin is not better than Ward! That sorry muthafucka doesn't know shit about being an all around receiver!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Larry is not on a great team! Also, they don't run the ball much and like I said before when you are one dimensional it's easy to rack up stats. Having two other WR's in the Spread formation makes it even easier for Larry to get open!

Apr 25, 2002
You know, like a bad ass WR who get's a bounty put on him by one of the hardest Defenses in the NFL, because he knocked the fucked out of their ratbird defender!!!
You mean the type of WR that gets destroyed by Patrick Willis and then misses the next couple games?

Haha, nah, Hines Ward is a badass. Props to him. Widely known as the toughest receiver in football.

I'd still rather have Andre Johnson easily. There's a reason he racks up the stats, and that reason is DBs can't cover him. Period. No excuses about being on shitty teams. There are plenty of shitty teams that canNOT produce a WR's numbers like Andre Johnson's. There are also plenty of great teams who don't have a guy putting up those type of numbers. Even if a team is one-dimensional, that still doesn't mean it's going to help a WR create separation from a DB and make catches. If Hines Ward were traded to Houston for Andre Johnson, Ward would not produce anything close to Johnson's numbers.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
so jazzo your saying the steelers were bettter than az this year?
The Steelers had many key injuries this year and anybody with half ass football knowledge knows that! To answer your question though, another reason The Steelers suffered was because Bruce Arians made them too one dimensional on Offense. That's the main reason The Steelers passing numbers were up this year (ask the Fantasy Football Stat Faggot Ass Nerds).

Ever since they put in a Salary Cap in the NFL, a team has to be more balanced to be successful! You can't just throw all the time when you have a below average defense. Just ask Eagles fans about Andy Reid and they will tell you the same!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
@ corey513, I'm still waiting for you inbreeds from Ohio to come up with something actually funny and not so outdated! Bungles and Clowns Fans will always be half mentally retarded from drinking that polluted Ohio River water... Keep wishing for a Lombardi Trophy and living the "Gummo" life!!!

May 2, 2002
Larry is not on a great team! Also, they don't run the ball much and like I said before when you are one dimensional it's easy to rack up stats. Having two other WR's in the Spread formation makes it even easier for Larry to get open!
You gotta be kidding me. So because AZ runs more passing plays, that makes Fitsgerald not as good? Thats some fucking logic you got there.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I. Cold, you obviously didn't use any logic while reading my posts! I know, I know, Larry is about all you have to feel good about in your teams history...