best/worst songs on nl albumz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
^^ u got it wrong i'll always listen to nl old ish thats what put a dent in da game is there styles and beats and till dis day most of nolimit albumz still beats almost alot of rap albumz dats how rightnow

May 21, 2002
i think you must be taking strong drugs

There was only a few tite albums on NL period, lookin back now its seems only a few have actually stood the test of time.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
best:
master p-ghetto heroes
kane and abel-gangstafied
mystikal-the man right cha
all fuck too much artist to name

Aug 7, 2002
whaaa maan i gotta agree wit ceso when u said steady mobb'n is wack but not pre miditated drama that shit slapz hard homie, the black mafia wasn't dat good...u think gambino only had 2 good songs on nl? daayum thats one of my favs ish slapz hella hard..u right on that lil italy gay ish...i dont be takin drugs i listen to all my albumz it iz better for u to take sum drugs and listen to em in da car lol na jp but ya opinionn

Sep 1, 2003
lol....give it 2 em raw is classic...slims only good solo on no limit period

steady mobbin is straight.....i guess they not for everyone though

gambino family has some knocks on their album....

prime suspects had some tight shit....

i guess u have to be a a big nl fan of the past to still dig the old shit.....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I haven't dug but handful of songs that snoop has done since the doggfather. Those albums were ass, but that top dogg was definitely the best of the three.

Heaven for a gangsta is major.

Between the Mr. Ice cream man to the Ghetto D stage, P did some great material. Between those 2 cd's, and TRU 2 da game alone, those are 3 of the best cd's I've ever heard as far as gangsta rap

May 21, 2002
By the time Da Last Don came around Master-P had stopped being a rapper and descided to try to fully imitate 2Pac mixing that inbetween pointless farm yard noises

P's last half decent album was Ice Cream Man, i didnt even think Ghetto-D was that good.

Aug 7, 2002
me the only person to say that? lol thats funny alot say ghetto d is better da last don or ice cream man but i find da last don being better...lol he wasn't imitatin pac, he may have said sum ish that pac said like coward dies a million deaths and lil bit of others but he got permission pac's mom cuz she knew that nolimit was blowin up...

May 21, 2002
^^^

your a real idiot

permission from pacs mum, lol?

it wasnt just what P was sayin it was how he was sayin it, both him and C murder turned into mini pacs, it was embarressing.