best/worst songs on nl albumz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
fiend-theres one in every family
best: all in a week
worst: big tymers

kane and abel-am i my brothaz keeper
best: stress
worst: soulja story

master p-da last don
best: ghetto got me trapped
worst: more 2 life

magic-skys the limit
best: skys the limit
worst: chastity

soulja slim-give em to them raw
best: me and my cousin
worst: nl party

mystikal-unpredictable
best: aint nolimit
worst: 13 years

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
mystikal-unpredictable
best: aint nolimit
worst: 13 years
what's wronG with this sonG, i thouGht it was pretty tiGht...beat wasn't the best, but the rhymes were hittin

May 21, 2002
Looking back now there wasnt that many solid cds released on No Limt, maybe the very early stuff -
Ghetto's tryin to kill me, 99, The Shocker, True, Mystikal 1st NL, Young Bleed, Steady Mobbins 1st, few others...............

But fuck me they made a lot of average cds with lots of similar sounding songs....i bought loads of them as well, theres only a few i would play now.

Aug 7, 2002
i know but dat waz sum tight shit! lol released every week ohh boy it did started gettin worse after kane and abel's am i my brothas keeper cuz dat mac ish sounded a lil different thats when bbtp needed to change there ish master p even said that but then he said klc didn't do nothin about it...that was a good thang for nl in 98 tho even tho it was there last year they've made history...

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
fiend-theres one in every family...I only liked about 2 songs on this cd

kane and abel-am i my brothaz keeper...that soulja story is the best song, even though they need to get their own material to rap with instead of stealing other cats shit, I dont give a fuck if it was a tribute or not

master p-da last don...this whole album was garbage...

magic-skys the limit...weak album

soulja slim-give em to them raw....didnt like this album for some reason, everyone says its tight

mystikal-unpredictable...this had some nice cuts, that track with e-40 and them was my favorite

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was hella on the No Limit bandwagon till they dropped Beats by the pound. Most of the albums had at least a handful of coo songs.

I couldn't go one by one but i can say when NL officially lost it is with Big Ed the Assassin, BOOOOOOOOO! I thought that album would actually be tight cuz he usually came coo on other stuff plus he was one of the few in the NL camp still reppin the Rich. I heard that guy died of throat cancer if thats true RIP

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The second Kane and Able had its fair share of good songs

Lets Go Get em was coo
Watch Me was tight
Ghetto Day was a coo song too
there was another song with K&A talking about god and the profecy and all that that was real tight too

I hella liked the First NL fiend album when it first dropped but I listened to it reciently and I don't like it as much

Walk Like a G is still tight to me though

Master Ps albums have blown ass for awhile the last one i liked was Ghetto D

Silkks abums were weak except the Shocker, I liked Charge It to the Game when it first came out but I bet I'd think itsa wack if I heard it today

I thought Mac Shell Shocked was pretty tight, at least side A

I'm Bout It was hella tight to me still is

There were so many albums I couldn't go through all of em

Alot of people would prolly disagree with me but I thought alot of the Prime Suspects album was pretty tight

Soujas give it to em raw was tight

his second NL release wasn't all that but it had like 2 decent songs.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
some of y'all niggas is crazy

no one mentioned skull duggery, I thought he put out 2 solid cd's
both kane and abels were tight as fuck
first 2 tru cd's were slappin
down south hustlers....HARD
all the master p cd's through ghetto d were tight
silkk's first cd was tight, the second was awful if you listen to it now
C murder had some good jams
I'm bout it was a dope ass soundtrack

and there are more, all those albums are still slappin if you listen to it today

Feb 14, 2004
West Coast Bad Boyz - High Fo' X-Mas, Volume 1 and 2

CCG - 100% Game

Tre 8 - Ghetto Stories

even Master P - Get Away Clean and Mamas Bad Boy are good too.

E-A-Ski's album he had on No Limit back in the day

Lil Ric's album

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i hated that mama's bad boy cd

i never heard the high for christmas, but heard they were tight

i didnt' think ccg 100% game was on NL, in fact, i'm sure of it. It came out under king george's label, that shit was slap tho!

I have a sealed tre 8 ghetto stories, never been opened. I wanna bump it, but i want to sell it, that's why it's still sealed lol

Feb 14, 2004
I like Mamas Bad Boy, i think it's a solid album. you can probably get 100 bones for that Tre 8 if you find someone desparate enough to pay that much. High Fo' X-Mas is tight. it's only got 8 songs, but it's still a tight album. i have the OG SMG release :classic:

Feb 14, 2004
yeah i know, just have to find someone that wants it that bad now lol I bought my Tre 8 - Ghetto Storeis for 5 bucks in mint condition at Hastings :classic: