Best way to get back in shape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
i'm way hella outta shape. i need to get back in shape before wrestling practice starts up next month... i know 1 fitness thing i can do, but i wanna switch up and do different things to keep my myself from getting bored of doing the same thing. anyone know any exercise routine's that i can do?

plz note... i have no weights and i don't plan on buying any.

feed back/idea's much appreciated.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Run, Swim (is better)

Youre not going to get any power without weights. Some people do a thousand pushups and situps but i feel its pointless. You may see some results but youre just gonna be unporprtional and no strenth. It doenst hurt to try tho. But you can swim or run and get some endurance.

May 9, 2002
the best thing for getting into shape is running..there isn't anything better really

as far as strenght...contraditing what Blight said..you'd be surprised in your increase of strenght from doing pushups everynight...you just have to do it consitently

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
get your ass on a diet but dont starve.

Food: beans, rice, and vegetables and some tuna
Drink: WATER WATER AND ONLY WATER

pushups: all about movement dont jsut go up and down like a drill sarge jus said gimme 100.