Best Verse on Tupac's Ain't Hard 2 Find

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'm fully automatic full of static and shit
Movin Dodge van fifty rounds in the clip
I'm ridin shot gun with the tint in the back
I'm plan to have a motherfuckerin mint in this rap
I'm from the V-A-L-L-E-J-O
Where sellin narcotics is all I know
I got blow, speed, bleed, whatever yo' kind
And if you need a motherfucker I ain't hard to find

yeah the whole track is dope tho. one of my all time favs on AEOM

Nov 5, 2004
LOL @ retards on the comments saying this was released after he died.

Anyway, its been a while since I heard this, but I know C-Bo went hard on it too.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think C-Bo's verse was the hardest...

I got my locs on, hard hat going to war, breakin' em off on site, stop lives like red lights,
watch em pause as I pull my strap out my draws

Aug 6, 2008
that song is rediculously raw...

i cant even choose, probly between c-bo or b-legit but everybody killed it, thats why the older generation is spoiled cause we was used 2 shit like this comin out on the regular

Feb 8, 2003
C-BO was the best he killed that shit he had emotion and energy in his voice. Richie Rich was my favorite verse though bc he was all laid back and playa with it.

E-40 stood out the mostpersonality & character wise. "Yall muthafuckas dont know nothing about tiiiiiming"

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Dre put him on the original "Valley Joe" song on Rapper Gone Bad...I know Dre had said it before, but this was this first time most people heard the line(the hook). So did he REALLY bite the line?...
Dre said the basis for the line first, but rappers re-use or re-format lines from other rappers all the time so I don't know if I'd really call it biting.